Thread: Yet another attempt

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think EII but you still have to figure it out for yourself.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you moan when you eat your food? If yes, than why?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Do you moan when you eat your food? If yes, than why?
    No, I meant that I get headaches when I skip meals... this wasn't part of my usual routine, so I hadn't eaten Breakfast or Lunch at my normal times that day. I was so distracted.

EDIT: Oh, MOAN... umm, not usually. Perhaps I would make some kind of sound like "Mmm" if it's really good food?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Hi Mirrorsoul I have watched a couple of your videos and something just doesn't quite add up in the way that you talk about travel routes in detail etc and yet also say that you don't take in details around. I have seen this behaviour in several people with very slight asperger's syndrome. So if you don't mind I would like to ask you a question.
    Is there any slight asperger's syndrome etc, depression etc type medications that you are on or anything else that could be considered significant to obscuring/clouding your type?
    Well, I'm not used to traveling or navigating on my own. I'm used to having my mother drive me around. I don't actually find these things interesting, I'm talking about them because they're new to me, and I'm kind of... I don't know, reassuring myself because I was able to do it? I've always felt incompetent in that area. This is only the third time I've used public transportation in my life.

I was planning out the routes in detail because I'm nervous about getting lost, but I'm doing that less now that I've found that the system is pretty well connected, and even if I make a mistake, I can find a way back. I usually only plan things out like that or try to visualize something that carefully when I don't trust myself with something. It's not compulsive or typical of me.

I did read a description of Asperger's a while back, and a couple of the things fit... it really worries me, because I would be terrified to think I come across that badly. I've always been kind of unnerved by some of the behavior of people who do have it, and I hope I'm not like that...

Does that make sense?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you consider yourself to be gay, lesbian or straight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    Do you consider yourself to be gay, lesbian or straight?
    I don't know... I've never been attracted to anyone sexually. I suppose I'll find out one day.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mirrorsoul View Post
    I don't know... I've never been attracted to anyone sexually. I suppose I'll find out one day.

Why do you want to be a woman then?