Thread: Plus/Minus Function Signs and Quadra Values

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig, I take it that you enjoy twiddling Rubik's cubes for the pure sake of doing so, and in that regard the list is mostly fine. However, without the backing of solid, peer-reviewed neuroscience this is just just verbal sudokou played with an inheritance of arbitrarily defined alpha-centric categories. Since it says more about viewing a system than it does about that system's relation to actual human mentation, it has little truth value outside its internal organization. As no sensible builder erects an edifice on loose soil because its disastrous end is known, any symbolic elaboration upon poorly falsified foundations is destined to collapse under the weight of the real.

A quote from our good friend, Max Born: “No concealed parameters can be introduced with the help of which the indeterministic description could be transformed into a deterministic one. Hence if a future theory should be deterministic, it cannot be a modification of the present one but must be essentially different.”

To the tattoos on my penis I will now add:

two + two ≠ quantified human cognition

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Why are you on this forum, then?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Why are you on this forum, then?
    That particular penis tattoo will be revealed in due time.