Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Plus/Minus Function Signs and Quadra Values

I've been working through in my mind how the plus and minus versions of each information element work together in practice, and I thought I'd post my thoughts so far. I make no guarantees as to the accuracy of the following list; it's still a work in progress.

Alpha Logic: Seeking quality data (+Te) to produce a flawless logical structure (-Ti).
    Delta Logic: Eliminating logical error (-Ti) to produce quality results (+Te).

Beta Logic: Eliminating inefficiency (-Te) to better organize things logically (+Ti).
    Gamma Logic: Logically organizing things (+Ti) to eliminate inefficiency (-Te).

Alpha Ethics: Improving positive aspects of relationships (+Fi) to eliminate unhappiness (-Fe).
    Delta Ethics: Eliminating unhappiness (-Fe) to improve positive aspects of relationships. (-Fi).

Beta Ethics: Eliminating negative aspects of relationships (-Fi) to maximize emotional intensity (+Fe).
    Gamma Ethics: Increasing emotional intensity (+Fe) to eliminate negative aspects of relationships (-Fi).

Alpha Sensing: Eliminating weakness (-Se) to better pursue health and comfort (+Si).
    Beta Sensing: Pursuing health and comfort (+Si) to better eliminate weakness (-Se).

Gamma Sensing: Eliminating discomfort and poor health (-Si) to better pursue wealth and power (+Se).
    Delta Sensing: Pursuing wealth and power (+Se) to better eliminate discomfort and poor health (-Si).

Alpha Intuition: Avoiding negative outcomes (-Ni) to better investigate all possibilities (+Ne).
    Beta Intuition: Investigating all possibilities (+Ne) to better avoid negative outcomes (-Ni).

Gamma Intuition: Eliminating unlikely possibilities (-Ne) to extrapolate further into the future (+Ni).
    Delta Intuition: Extrapolating into the future (+Ni) to better eliminate unlikely possibilities (-Ne).

Any input and feedback on these would be appreciated. I'm not especially happy with the Alpha and Beta Intuition descriptions yet, in particular.
    Last edited by Krig the Viking; 03-18-2011 at 01:52 AM.
    Quaero Veritas.