Thread: ENFp, negative feedback and shitty times

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFp, negative feedback and shitty times

so last year i completed my first year of college and im on the verge of flunking out right now. the topic of this discussion is have any of you guys ever met an enfp who got soooo much negative feedback that he/she started to believe it and it just sent him/her spinning downward?

the reason i ask this is because when i was young i was insanely creative and curious... but then as i got into school and i started getting feedback such as grades (which have always been a problem for me, teachers are boring) i got real depressed. this peaked around my sophmore year of high school when things just werent working out the way i wanted. to add to all this my parents have a tendancy to be extremely negative and eventually around this time my girlfriend cheated on me and i hit a very serious depressive episode that im still getting over now. (the main reason for this was because i blamed myself)

from what ive read the main thing that keeps ENFP's such as myself going is the fact that they can somehow look past the negative feedback they get. i know i am enfp because every description fits me perfectly, but i want to know how the hell to get out of this slump. how do u guys keep urself motivated for something like a prerequisite class in college that you have no interest in?
    ________
    BMW X6 M picture
    Last edited by ENFPaaron; 01-28-2011 at 01:11 PM.