Thread: Some possible examples of famous/celebrity IEIs-INFps

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Anna Karina

Oh yes.. how I love my illusionaries...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3HME4oDPNk]YouTube - Bande a Part (1964) - Dance scene[/ame]

I don't dance but I dance with her if she shows up in my dreams.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    here's a pretty stereotypical IEI. Femke Halsema extreme leftwing political party leader

Interesting! I have her as a stereotypical SEE ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Interesting! I have her as a stereotypical SEE ;-)
    oh how did you concluded that?

IMO she's an idealistic hippie. I used to be in doubt between INFp and ENFj. She once called herself 'an einzelganger in highschool'.

She has a highly evolved language (xNFx), everything she sais sounds like a poem. Next to that, she resembles an ex IEI girlfriend of mine perfectly.

I have a hardtime seeing an SEE in her I'm afraid... Except her eyebrows can be deceiving, similar to SEE.
    Last edited by Jarno; 03-09-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems more INFj then INFp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Even when I like to believe that forehead can be typed. You can still be inaccurate to what you see.

For example, you type Rick ESTJ because of a square forehead, while I see a round forehead...
    He has protruding supercilliary arches that you can see from this picture...

http://rickdelong.com/

This is also an ESTj on my dating site that's a replica genetic copy of Rick

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10346440.htm
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-09-2010 at 07:22 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh how did you concluded that?

IMO she's an idealistic hippie. I used to be in doubt between INFp and ENFj. She once called herself 'an einzelganger in highschool'.

She has a highly evolved language (xNFx), everything she sais sounds like a poem. Next to that, she resembles an ex IEI girlfriend of mine perfectly.

I have a hardtime seeing an SEE in her I'm afraid... Except her eyebrows can be deceiving, similar to SEE.
    the "idealistic hippie" is just a façade. This woman, like most people in Dutch politics, doesn't give a shit about the environment, she just got on that train because she wants power and influence. Don't let her words and political views fool you.

But apart from that, I simply don't see Fe in her behavior. She tries it at times, but her behavior is often so unauthentic, that she turns me off completely. I really don't hear poems when she speaks (and Sunday I saw Bright Star, a movie about Keats, now thát's true IEI poetry!), I only hear things she doesn't really mean.

Could it be that the fact you hear poems, mean she's your dual?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

the "idealistic hippie" is just a façade. This woman, like most people in Dutch politics, doesn't give a shit about the environment, she just got on that train because she wants power and influence. Don't let her words and political views fool you.

But apart from that, I simply don't see Fe in her behavior. She tries it at times, but her behavior is often so unauthentic, that she turns me off completely. I really don't hear poems when she speaks (and Sunday I saw Bright Star, a movie about Keats, now thát's true IEI poetry!), I only hear things she doesn't really mean.

Could it be that the fact you hear poems, mean she's your dual?
    Don't many people love different types of poetry?
    I love poetry, I write them, but I don't like to share with anyone except for my a loved one, when I write them in a post card...or wisper the lines in their ear in bed. And, that is what's refered to as romantic. I live in a Victorian Romance in my mind and make up all sorts of dreamy things; so does INFp but they don't communicate like I do. My duals love poetry and confuse themselves for NF types but they are ESTj and what they really want is me
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Don't many people love different types of poetry?
    I love poetry, I write them, but I don't like to share with anyone except for my a loved one, when I write them in a post card...or wisper the lines in their ear in bed. And, that is what's refered to as romantic. I live in a Victorian Romance in my mind and make up all sorts of dreamy things; so does INFp but they don't communicate like I do. My duals love poetry and confuse themselves for NF types but they are ESTj and what they really want is me
    Of course many people love poetry. But that's not the (joking) point made here: I simply claim there is nothing poetic (in the Ni/Fe sense) about Femke Halsema. In fact, there's nothing poetic about her at all.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I write them in a post card...or wisper the lines in their ear in bed.
    From what you've told us, so far you don't seem to be very successful with men.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Of course many people love poetry. But that's not the (joking) point made here: I simply claim there is nothing poetic (in the Ni/Fe sense) about Femke Halsema. In fact, there's nothing poetic about her at all.
    because our poems are private as we are. Our emotions live within us; why don't people read the socioniko site before addressing questions in concern of type?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you type everyone by their bones, clearly you'll have a high level of reliability.. the question is the validity.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because our poems are private as we are
    I've heard excuses along those lines before. Typically meant to conceal that there is nothing at all to conceal. You don't fool me, you're nothing but an empty shell.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    If you type everyone by their bones, clearly you'll have a high level of reliability.. the question is the validity.
    It's valid, because you can see from the dating site that I am on; I just pick all the morphologically typed ESTj's and put them in my favorites and all their profile writing match per type, just like I said before, every type has their language; language is the calling of a dual, it's a mating process...you know my dual says I am romanitic, meaning either they are seeking their dual or offering the right type of love.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've heard excuses along those lines before. Typically meant to conceal that there is nothing at all to conceal. You don't fool me, you're nothing but an empty shell.
    You are so judgemental, it's not an excuse it is what it is, it only sounds like an excuse to you because you are not of the same type, you require another kind of feedback.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are so judgemental, it's not an excuse it is what it is, it only sounds like an excuse to you because you are not of the same type, you require another kind of feedback.
    Yes, it's indeed judgmental: you're a deluded woman full of unrealistic fantasies.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, it's indeed judgmental: you're a deluded woman full of unrealistic fantasies.
    They are unfortunatly not fantasy but reality, because you can't see reality you are living in fantasy; learn to VI then you can tell the 16 people's apart from one another and learn about how each moves and talks and mates and communicates....that's our human reality.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are unfortunatly not fantasy but reality, because you can't see reality you are living in fantasy; learn to VI then you can tell the 16 people's apart from one another and learn about how each moves and talks and mates and communicates....that's our human reality.
    Keep dreaming.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Keep dreaming.
    I am sorry, you can't see or don't want to see...that's just not rational.

The heart without a dual is just a lonely hunter
    My heart knows there to be a dual and I long
    I long for that day
    When I can say
    That I have finally found love
    The way I wished that it would be
    The way I dream that it was
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry, you can't see or don't want to see...that's just not rational.

The heart without a dual is just a lonely hunter
    My heart knows there to be a dual and I long
    I long for that day
    When I can say
    That I have finally found love
    The way I wished that it would be
    The way I dream that it was
    As we say in Dutch: Valse hoop is beter dan geen hoop!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As we say in Dutch: Valse hoop is beter dan geen hoop!
    It would be nice if you wrote in a language I could understand. Thanks.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be nice if you wrote in a language I could understand. Thanks.
    It would be nice if you would simply use your brains and imagination, for the text is hardly different in English. Thanks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It would be nice if you would simply use your brains and imagination, for the text is hardly different in English. Thanks.
    I am tired and busy...can't you just simplify things for me sometimes?
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am tired and busy...can't you just simplify things for me sometimes?
    Not to busy to hang around here, are you? And no, I'm not going to simplify things for you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not to busy to hang around here, are you? And no, I'm not going to simplify things for you.
    You're bitter as hell because you know I am right.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's valid, because you can see from the dating site that I am on; I just pick all the morphologically typed ESTj's and put them in my favorites and all their profile writing match per type, just like I said before, every type has their language; language is the calling of a dual, it's a mating process...you know my dual says I am romanitic, meaning either they are seeking their dual or offering the right type of love.
    well, i know it's not valid since you typed me ISTp by my bones.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well, i know it's not valid since you typed me ISTp by my bones.
    I only had a face forward shot of you? That would make sense for you to be ISTp but ISTp look like ISTj so why don't you post a side shot to confirm the J?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am INFp, not ISTj. What you see in my sig is not related to what we're talking about here. Anyway, you said you were sure I was either ISTp or ESFp. ISTj wasn't mentioned. But you aren't even in the ballpark. I am a stereotypical INFp.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Because I am INFp. What you see in my sig is not related to what we're talking about here. Anyway, you said you were sure I was either ISTp or ESFp. ISTj wasn't mentioned.
    Ok, so I typed you as either ISTp or ESFp....what are you disputing about? Which one you really are?; I would need to see more pictures.

Diane is ISTj...look at her postings and her writing and language and compare them to yours; does it match? Identical types have the same writing style...same words...same actions, same brain. Different childhood, different experiences, different interests, same conclusions.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're bitter as hell because you know I am right.
    Not at all, I'm the person who doesn't have to be right to have high self-esteem anyway.

You're bitter as hell because you think you are right and have not even begun to realize how much you are deluding yourself and that you are trying to escape that self-confrontation by focusing on other people instead of yourself and trying to convince them of your truths (ETA: which is a surrogate way of forcing other people to love you) . Which is why you haven't found a boy friend yet. Stop deluding yourself, and that mate you're looking for will knock at your door unexpectedly, without you putting any effort into it. Or to put it better: you will not find that love your looking for, because that's a perfectionistic, Romantic, immature, childish and egotistical kind of love, a love that will make everything all right. Instead you will find true love, which is in all respects the exact opposite of the kind of love you're looking for. But right now, you don't even know that such a thing exists.
    Last edited by consentingadult; 03-10-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurt Cobain
    Prince
    Princess Diana
    Adam Sandler
    Tom Green

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Living INFp's??

Please give me celebrities who you believe are IEI. I'm looking for living ones whom I'm likely to have heard of already. Post a pic or vid aswell! thx.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a few from my list
    Lesley Hornby / Twiggy: Ni-INFp

Janelle Monae: Fe-INFp

Jack White: Ni-INFp

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i must say, i laughed extremely hard at the above comment

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    the ones with no soul don't count

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They all died.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    They all died.
    Grim Reaper.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast