Thread: Super-Id Relations, or, Why Do Duals Get So Much Attention?

Hybrid View

Bam! Just like Emeril.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duality is cool and all, but at least for an Fi-Polr like me, the idealization of it can negatively influence actual dual relationships. Over-idealization can create serious expectations, which can get in the way of the great informational chemistry that duality is all about to begin with. Especially if I don't know for myself what my emotional distance is with someone.

It's almost like you kinda close the lid on what the relationship can be if you overemphasize its "perfection."
    Sometimes, chaos > perfection , and there's no reason dual relations can't be the former.

Ya' digg?
    This is the place where I procrastinate on things Sig related.

ILE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VILEvenezuelan View Post
    It's almost like you kinda close the lid on what the relationship can be if you overemphasize its "perfection."
    Sometimes, chaos > perfection , and there's no reason dual relations can't be the former.

Ya' digg?
    You've got to grasp the theory first to understand. There's nothing subjective in it, it's a phenomenon, this "perfect" is not as in good, order, or anything else but in psychological compatibility. It's like acoustic/mechanical resonance: there's an exact tone you can use to shatter a certain crystal glass, that's called resonance. The same resonance you apply when you try to push your car out of a mud hole, there's a certain rhythm that increases its energy in order to take it out.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model