1)
Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
Interesting that Ganin thinks that Te is about asking "how."
Then maybe you should ask yourself which one makes more sense.

2)
Anyhow, it seems that SG's main claim to fame is having gotten the best domain name first.
-->

3)
I wasn't saying NTs to the exclusion of all others. Anyhow, at least you agree that INTjs (or types for that matter) aren't the only ones who care about understanding.
That's what I'm saying.

4)
Dmitri is the author of the Socioniko site, and I would suspect, based on his posts, and from his LII description which I quoted earlier in this thread, that his view would be closer to LII-b. Also, the VI examples on his site correspond very well with the way Rick describes VI for LIIs.
Then I guess all we can accept is that there is a misunderstanding between people somewhere. I, for one, disagree with people like Rick and Lytov on this.

5) I have noticed that the genuine LIIs on here (Pedro, Mystic, and Theodosis) write (think?) in a rather confusing, even convoluted manner, that drives people insane (which is why I asked Pedro to restate what he wrote earlier in this thread, as well as I found Mystic's last post to be rather hard to follow... just a different language). This could be a quality of Ti.