Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Two versions of LII-INTj

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have any opinions on my exertion type, tc?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Me too.
    Intuition

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well let's consider what other's are on this forum. (speaking of INTjs)

I'm INTj-ENFj. Labcoat is INTj-ENFp. Oyburger is INTj-ISTp. UDP is INTj-ESTj, most likely. (was it logos or science-as-magic who noticed a striking resemblance to UDP?)

When the exertion and metabolism types correspond between two people, their visual correlation is very, very high. They look almost identical, and disbarring any obvious physical factors due to lifestyle or profound hereditary traits, they seem almost like twins. They can have very similar perspectives about a problem, however they will rarely even consider the same problem, thinking it wasteful to devote resources to a problem already approached by another with similar capability. (although if their 7th functions are in disagreement with each other then they may, due to doubts over the other's ability)

It would best if you told me yourself what your exertion type is. You have intuition, so you should be able to match your preferred thought focuses to one of the IM-IE pairings in this list quite easily. The pairings rules for exertion are the same as for information metabolism, so you can construct your exertion type as soon as you identify both elements of a single block by inferring the order of the other elements.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: *examining post*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I'm INTj-ENFj. Labcoat is INTj-ENFp. Oyburger is INTj-ISTp. UDP is INTj-ESTj, most likely. (was it logos or science-as-magic who noticed a striking resemblance to UDP?)
    As a sidenote (rather irrelevant actually) I am pretty sure that if there is any truth to this theory of tcaudillg's my own father is most likely an INTj-ESTj too. And now when I think of it, my father happens to be rather similar in look to the former World Champion in chess, Bobby Fischer. What do you think of Fischer's type, tcaudillg?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've not researched in in depth. I'll need to consider it.

What have others typed him as?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="tcaudilllg"]
    No idea. While I have decided not to look too much into your exertion-type theories until I have become more settled upon Socionics theory, I thought that my most likely exertion type would be an INTj-ENTp.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234