Yes, I need some Ne for a very specific reason.

I am working with an SEI/ESE guy who's got a masters in finance and is a licensed financial planner and stock broker. He and I are exploring the idea of opening a business (on-the-job training for me mirite) to sell foreign securities to people who want to preserve their wealth by getting out of the dollar. He's got years of experience running his own company, which he no longer owns after having his friends betray him while he was ill, tricking him into signing papers and whatnot so that he ended up transferring ownership to them.

Since then, he's become cynical about getting back into the business, but after hearing me rant about the economy and how we can profit from the economic collapse, he is intrigued by the idea of taking advantage of the situation through a website or something of the sort.

Anyhow, he and I get along very well and have good chemistry. However, I would like to provide him with some bullshit Ne. I am pretty good at emulating my ILE brother as far as articulation and mannerisms go, but I want to hear some random ideas about things to try and things to avoid as far as marketing is concerned, so that I can top off the act with a big old alpha cherry.

Gimme some of that bullshit mirite.