Thread: WTH IS UP WITH ESFP-Fi guys being more shy than I am!?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Give me their number. One minute on the phone with me will see them at your doorstep, pants uncomfortably tight.
    You gonna Se someone into dating me, Benefactor DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I never really know if someone has a thing for me or not, and I know that acting on something could bring more discomfort than not acting on something... that and I don't want anyone to feel bad if we're looking for different things, or if being with one person would effectively rule out billions of others... I always want to make sure I'm physically attractive on some level to make sure things go solid for me (and based on the low-on-SEE results of the sexual attraction thread, I've got a lot of work ahead of me)...
    How do you want someone to show attraction as an ESFP, woofwoofl? I think that obvious natural 'click' with a dual is really awesome
    If I notice they are aware of it, too, I am totally up for a bit of flirting and then trying to firm up some plan, etc....

and.....ESFPs are like the most beautiful creatures (to ILIs) we've ever seen. (at least for me...)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    How do you want someone to show attraction as an ESFP, woofwoofl? I think that obvious natural 'click' with a dual is really awesome
    However you want to! I'll try not to be too dense to figure out when/if it's happening

If I notice they are aware of it, too, I am totally up for a bit of flirting and then trying to firm up some plan, etc....
    Me too me too! I just got hired, so this means a good enough car's gonna happen! I totally have to get new clothes first though... and maybe some gourmet cocoa...

and.....ESFPs are like the most beautiful creatures (to ILIs) we've ever seen. (at least for me...)
    Wow awesome thanks... I'm drawn to ILIs a lot, especially the ones with loads of (I found one in Staples and we talked about different types of GNU/Linux for about half an hour and it was amazing )...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You have to slip a date rape pill in his drink, that should work. On second thought, better make it 2 or 3 pills nanashi. You want to buy some ?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You have to slip a date rape pill in his drink, that should work. On second thought, better make it 2 or 3 pills nanashi. You want to buy some ?
    Believe it or not, Absurd, relationships to a lot of us mean more than just sex.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Believe it or not, Absurd, relationships to a lot of us mean more than just sex.
    To us like you're same type/quadra nanashi is or something else and yea, I was joking, but let's pretend I didn't.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    or date rape.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Or, never mind