Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,280 of 3415

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post

There are B.A. programs that you can enroll in if you´re so bored and you feel stupid. You don´t have to roam the internet and project your sense of inferiority on strangers on forums.
    First of all, I'm finishing my BA but whatever.

Second, I think I get what your problem is. You're an ILI girl, that has to be tough in itself. Combined with your 0% personal charm, autistic social skills and painful social retardation, life was probably tough to you. Peers didn't like you, guys didn't like you, maybe you were even bullied. Everywhere you go, people react negatively to you as you ooze negativity and bitterness.

The only place you feel strong is the internetz. So you need to get your revenge at happier people over the internets, to feel superior over them with your intelligence for once. I don't really blame you. I just feel sorry for you. It has to be tough when the only thing you've got going for yourself is intelligence (especially because you're a girl), and people don't seem to value you for it as much as you think they should.

Not a terribly original armchair diagnosis, but the simplest things are usually true.

Now stop replaying to any of my posts and I will stop replaying to yours. Go make a voodoo doll of me or get laid or smthng, just don't talk to me again. Oh, and try not to blow up the whole class of highschool children. You seem like the type.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Can you please explain rosewood? I'm not trying to fight, so can you please not yell at me or offend me? I would just like to understand your line of thinking, cause I think you're smart...

Social 4 - Seeking Acceptance/Belonging/Inclusion/Status

• Udit Patel "The Outsider (Ichazo's "Social Shame")"

Social Fours focus their envy and hypersensitivity in the social realm; thus, they are people who deeply want to belong, to be a part of an "in crowd" with a glamorous lifestyle, but who often fear that they are not up to it. Social Fours tend to be more extroverted than Fours of the other two instincts and can resemble Twos or Sevens. Social Fours can be quite funny, using droll, ironic humor to make a point or simply to stimulate conversation. They enjoy expressing their individuality and sense of style in a more public way, although they also attempt to conceal the extent of their feelings of social inadequacy or shame. Social Fours may work hard to develop a public persona through which they can communicate the depths of their feelings, but this persona is usually more glamorous and free than they actually feel. Social Fours are acutely aware of the artifice of their persona, but they use it nonetheless as a way of finding some sense of belonging and involvement in the world. When they are more troubled, Social Fours fear social humiliation to such a degree that they may retreat from much social contact, becoming isolated and reclusive. They may also develop a personal style cultivated to show the world how wounded and different they feel.
      Prone to shame because they compare themselves with the "normal" world around them. Can be highly self-critical and feel ashamed for their deviance from imagined group norms. Sensitive to criticism. May romanticize their defects but feel bad about themselves anyway. If they have a 3 wing, may cover their shame with charm.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First of all, I'm finishing my BA but whatever.

Second, I think I get what your problem is. You're an ILI girl, that has to be tough in itself. Combined with your 0% personal charm, autistic social skills and painful social retardation, life was probably tough to you. Peers didn't like you, guys didn't like you, maybe you were even bullied. Everywhere you go, people react negatively to you as you ooze negativity and bitterness.

The only place you feel strong is the internetz. So you need to get your revenge at happier people over the internets, to feel superior over them with your intelligence for once. I don't really blame you. I just feel sorry for you. It has to be tough when the only thing you've got going for yourself is intelligence (especially because you're a girl), and people don't seem to value you for it as much as you think they should.

Not a terribly original armchair diagnosis, but the simplest things are usually true.

Now stop replaying to any of my posts and I will stop replaying to yours. Go make a voodoo doll of me or get laid or smthng, just don't talk to me again. Oh, and try not to blow up the whole class of highschool children. You seem like the type.
    Vice
    Your vice is ENVY. You’re always worrying that others may have gotten a better deal than you or are being recognized while your talents are being overlooked. Hyper-sensitive, you can be moody, haughty and overly emotional, always seeing the grass as greener and the glass half empty. You can be self-absorbed and temperamental, and tend to over-personalize all life experiences and interactions with others. Remember, that you are like a mystic who sees ‘the river beneath the river’ and are not just the swamp of your emotions.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Vice
    Your vice is ENVY. You’re always worrying that others may have gotten a better deal than you or are being recognized while your talents are being overlooked. Hyper-sensitive, you can be moody, haughty and overly emotional, always seeing the grass as greener and the glass half empty. You can be self-absorbed and temperamental, and tend to over-personalize all life experiences and interactions with others. Remember, that you are like a mystic who sees ‘the river beneath the river’ and are not just the swamp of your emotions.
    I know very well that envy is supposed to be my vice, but tbh I never really feel much of it. Only when it comes to relationships and guys, then I'm crazy jealous. I don't feel envious when other people get better jobs, if they have more money, are smarter, etc...Only if someone has a guy I want, then there's a huge problem lol. Maybe I'm counter-envy or smthng. Cause my 4w5 friend is ,envious as crazy about everything and also sees everything half empty, very pessimistic personality, victim mentality etc. But I'm a very magical thinking kinda person, refraining negative things that happen to me and think that everything will turn up fine somehow (despite many evidence to the contrary).

I'm 479 (with very strong 7) so that's supposed to be the most positive tritype for four and maybe this unusual positivity for a four comes from that.

I think my vice would almost more be vanity, that is why I'm wondering lately if I'm not really 3w4. But that can't be right, as I'm very reactive and I think too self-revealing. I've also felt very different than other people, special, like there is something missing, but it doesn't really result in being incredibly envious about everything, just a certain melancholic undertone of longing to my usually upbeat and positive personality. But this longing is only for a savior in a romantic sense, not all these other things.

And I'm not afraid to show my vulnerabilities here, I've said all the not so pleasant things about my personality already, so I don't give a shit if you post this. It is you who is extremely mean to many people here without any reason whatsoever, but at the same time don't tell a thing about yourself (didn't even fulfil the member's questionnaire - probably so you couldn't get any negative feedback or opposing opinions about your own typing). All so you can maintain your superior position and judge other's people intelligence and personality. Yay, you win the internetz

Besides, don't try to sell me the bullshit that E5 (or whatever E type you are) can't be extremely envious of others (and not just for their intelligence and competence). I know many of them, so please.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know very well that envy is supposed to be my vice, but tbh I never really feel much of it. Only when it comes to relationships and guys, then I'm crazy jealous. I don't feel envious when other people get better jobs, if they have more money, are smarter, etc...Only if someone has a guy I want, then there's a huge problem lol. Maybe I'm counter-envy or smthng. Cause my 4w5 friend is ,envious as crazy about everything and also sees everything half empty, very pessimistic personality, victim mentality etc. But I'm a very magical thinking kinda person, refraining negative things that happen to me and think that everything will turn up fine somehow (despite many evidence to the contrary).

I'm 479 (with very strong 7) so that's supposed to be the most positive tritype for four and maybe this unusual positivity for a four comes from that.

I think my vice would almost more be vanity, that is why I'm wondering lately if I'm not really 3w4. But that can't be right, as I'm very reactive and I think too self-revealing. I've also felt very different than other people, special, like there is something missing, but it doesn't really result in being incredibly envious about everything, just a certain melancholic undertone of longing to my usually upbeat and positive personality. But this longing is only for a savior in a romantic sense, not all these other things.

And I'm not afraid to show my vulnerabilities here, I've said all the not so pleasant things about my personality already, so I don't give a shit if you post this. It is you who is extremely mean to many people here without any reason whatsoever, but at the same time don't tell a thing about yourself (didn't even fulfil the member's questionnaire - probably so you couldn't get any negative feedback or opposing opinions about your own typing). All so you can maintain your superior position and judge other's people intelligence and personality. Yay, you win the internetz

Besides, don't try to sell me the bullshit that E5 (or whatever E type you are) can't be extremely envious of others (and not just for their intelligence and competence). I know many of them, so please.
    I meant I know you´re envious from everything you say. I can´t even bear to read your tangled crap and I don´t care what you type, tritype, or whatever. Don´t wall-of-text me now. Get lost. Talk to others and explain the how ya feel.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I meant I know you´re envious from everything you say. I can´t even bear to read your tangled crap and I don´t care what you type, tritype, or whatever. Don´t wall-of-text me now. Get lost. Talk to others and explain the how ya feel.
    K. I will take it as a compliment that my personality effects you so much. I also know that I was right about you in my #29 post from just about everything you say

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an unfortunate and embarassing turn of events for this thread.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holon View Post
    What an unfortunate and embarassing turn of events for this thread.
    Thanks for this patronizing final thought Holon. Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself.

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by some chair; 07-08-2014 at 12:48 AM. Reason: nvm

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

K. I will take it as a compliment that my personality effects you so much. I also know that I was right about you in my #29 post from just about everything you say
    You don´t know anything about me and my life. I have no idea what your "29" post is, you just ramble and spew assumptions to cover up for your inferiority complexes. Get lost.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is totally me but whatever:

The instinctual types of type four

sx/so

This subtype is able to connect with others and with life itself, but always with an undertone of volatility and a tendency to dramatize. They are the most involved and connected of the subtypes of Four. They can go from relationship to relationship, seemingly tortured by each one. They are the most driven of the subtypes of Four to express themselves publicly and type Four celebrities are commonly found with this stacking. This subtype has a real difficulty remaining grounded, partly due to the undeveloped self-pres instinct. Although they can appear almost Eight-like at times with their lust for life and desire for passionate experience, they lack the focus of the Eight and the instinctual energy that would keep them grounded. Sometimes alcohol or substance abuse can be a problem. These Fours become more healthy when they learn to control their impulsiveness and focus their energies.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There has just just been a marked shift in the cultural zeitgeist. Someone shed light on what they imagine forum users to look like and to have experienced. Helas, the exhibitionism! Strong convictions held stubbornly while shifting public opinion, not adapting to it. Highly original persona - a pop icon usually correlated to sx/so. A group of heretics has just been newly formed. Danger. Catalytic force.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whoops, 'liked' one of Rosewood's comments that I didn't actually like. Liked it for the response with a picture since I thought it was funny, didn't see the little text under it about the college stuff. Just wanted to make it known that I wasn't on anyone's side.

Speaking of sexual 4s, a character I think fits the archetype is Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk. The 8ish kind, at least. In the beginning, he is rejected by 50 girls just in middle school. Last person who rejected him said she liked a guy from the basketball team which leads him to hating the basketball team (he would beat up anyone who reminds him of basketball, even his friends). Still didn't get over his last heartbreak until high school when he falls in love with a girl who thinks he should play basketball. She just happens to be in love with another basketball player though which causes Hanamichi to hate him and see him as a romantic rival who he also tries to surpass in hopes that it'll make him special enough to attract her. He's shameless, competitive, arrogant, angry, aggressive, misunderstood genius (hell, throughout the series he refers to himself as a genius despite sucking in the beginning), driven by love to become the best, hates whatever triggers inferior feelings in himself and so on. He's hilarious and endearing though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X-GPyX09vM
    Attachment 3893

"It's already Spring outside, but my heart remains frozen in winter..."

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well! Darya EIE/IEI ubercombo, Rosewood LSI/ILI ubercombo.

Or whatever type they want to be. WhatthefuckdoIknow.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

Or whatever type they want to be. WhatthefuckdoIknow.
    It must have been all the duality foreplay sparks in the air

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to delete all of your catty mess if you don't stop exactly now (and please delete some of the most stupid accusations). @rosewood @darya
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@FDG you can delete whatever you want.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO: Darya = IEE. Rosewood = Tp (probably).
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    I'm typing IEI-D/N for the hell of it right now (although I don't identify with anything IEI), please don't spoil the show.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @darya, one look at your member questionnaire and I have no doubt you don't belong in Delta. I you just the same though.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm typing IEI-D/N for the hell of it right now (although I don't identify with anything IEI), please don't spoil the show.
    OK. BTW, how are you typing IEI, at some test?
    Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    I you just the same though.
    PoLR sympathy "lol"
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

darya is beta NF and rosewood is Ni/Se introvert, man i'm good at this

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR sympathy "lol"
    huh?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OK. BTW, how are you typing IEI, at some test?
    Tests have given me EII, ESI, LSI, ILI, IEI, EIE. Here I've self-typed typed LSI and ILI and now it's time for something more emo . Thanks for your opinion, but really I don't see a totally matching type - I could make mine out of bits and pieces.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solaris, I think you're a Delta Introvert or Gamma Introvert (Fi/Te introvert). Maybe EII. I also think Mircea Cărtărescu might be EII, perhaps EII-Ne.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Vice

You are fucking nuts. I have yet to see you ever post anything that adds anything of substance or actual emotion to ANY thread.
    My god- can you leave?

I swear you and chriscorey are eerily similar. Wtf man.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    You are fucking nuts. I have yet to see you ever post anything that adds anything of substance or actual emotion to ANY thread.
    My god- can you leave?

Have you seen my wig around?

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! Kissy kissy!

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    My god- can you leave?

The same goes for you, you're the epitome of lack of substance for me. Way more than other ISFjs.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh and since we´re in this thread I type Invisible Jim as ILI Übermensch, the next Jean Paul Sartre, just hotter and smarter and more prone to transgressions with others than Sartre (not only with Beauvoir, I mean).

And Chriscorey as ILE Übermensch - a new Einstein. Just most probably hotter and more inventive from what I´ve seen.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wager: I bet $10 they are same person with diff accounts.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always hoped Capitalist Pig and Timmy were the same person.

And if Solaris is German, isn't the stereotype that they're all kind of detached and 'emotionless' (for the most part), regardless of type? I get the impression that Germans [in addition to people who were born in other (very) politically correct countries] usually don't try to be too unconventional or non-conformist and usually come across as quite cerebral, dispassionate, and 'objective' [those three words probably apply to a lot of Germans except Fe-dominants, I guess]. Anyway, that's the impression I have from observing and interacting with them (on the Internet). [Nina Hagen is an exception I guess. I think she's probably EIE.]

edit: Didn't The Ineffable type blackburry SLE at one point? It might make sense if Solaris is EII. At the very least I think blackburry might be a Creative subtype ESI.
    Last edited by HERO; 07-14-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HERO View Post
    Solaris, I think you're a Delta Introvert or Gamma Introvert (Fi/Te introvert). Maybe EII. I also think Mircea Cărtărescu might be EII, perhaps EII-Ne.
    no way I'm the same type as him, although I would die to be able to write a piece of work like REM. Until then I have to be satisfied with a much more humble condition. I have thought about EII and there's a lot that speaks to me in this type, but I don't identify with anything Delta and I'm quite sure I'm a Decisive vs Judicious type.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if Solaris is German, isn't the stereotype that they're all kind of detached and 'emotionless' (for the most part), regardless of type? I get the impression that Germans [in addition to people who were born in other (very) politically correct countries] usually don't try to be too unconventional or non-conformist and usually come across as quite cerebral, dispassionate, and 'objective' [those three words probably apply to a lot of Germans except Fe-dominants, I guess]. Anyway, that's the impression I have from observing and interacting with them (on the Internet). [Nina Hagen is an exception I guess. I think she's probably EIE.]
    They're 80 million people so you're bound to basically find everything.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I always hoped Capitalist Pig and Timmy were the same person.

edit: Didn't The Ineffable type blackburry SLE at one point? It might make sense if Solaris is EII. At the very least I think blackburry might be a Creative subtype ESI.
    I would just say those qualities are extremely valued in the German culture, not that type would be "buried" beneath what you consider a stereotypical German to be like. Except for unconventionality and non-conformism, which are quite at home in Germany (think in art, for instance). You may not believe it, but some other countries are way more uniform socially. But let's just say that according to German law people on this forum could sue others for any kind of insult, slander etc. And they would have a case which would be very easy to win.
    Last edited by Amber; 07-14-2014 at 05:42 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    You may not believe it, but some other countries are way more uniform socially. .
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure alt lifestyle are much more accepted in (urban) Germany than in (urban) Italy.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maritsa EII

Silke EII-Fi
    Lungs ESI-Fi
    Scapegrace ILI-Ni
    FDG LIE-Ni
    Narc LIE-Te
    Director Abbie LSE
    Criscorey - IEI/ILE/SEI
    Zero ILI
    Phantom Shadow ILI
    Within LII
    Jimmers IEI/IEE/EII
    Ananke SLE-Se
    Leader SLE-Se
    Ath ILE / SLE
    C-Pig ILI - Te
    Refi ILE-Ne
    Whoobie ILE
    Daft Punk LSE
    Mercutio SLE-Se
    Eldanen IEI - Ni
    Yellow Hat IEI
    Avio IEI - Fe
    Sigh SEI
    Lemontress SEI
    Sarinana EIE
    Saberstorm LII
    Heretic W EII
    Kim IEE
    Dutchman LSI
    William ESE
    Gem IEE
    Radio ESI/EII
    MenschUeberMateriam SLI
    Sevjenn ESI-Se
    Blackburry ESI-Se /SEE
    Labcoat LSI/LII
    Iris IEI/EIE
    Suedehead ESI-Fi
    Squark LSI-Se
    Hemoglobin LSI-Ti
    Esaman LII-Ti
    WolfgangAmadeusMirror EIE
    InvisibleMensch ILI-Ni
    Ainfigur ESI/LSI
    Aisa SEI
    Dj Arendee SLE
    Woofwofl SEE
    rat IEI
    McBain EIE- Ni
    Hydrangea EII-Fi
    Galen IEE
    Holon ILE
    Vois LSI
    Neuralia ILI

Last edited by Amber; 07-17-2014 at 08:29 PM.