Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,920 of 3415

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody said that you "accused" me of being ESI. As I said. I am not invested enough to care a wit about what socionics type you think I am. I am simply amused that you ascribed particular characteristics to me based on another user's posts.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    ...I would suggest doing some fact checking next time you try to look like a super impressive socionist.
    Hmm, Fe from somewhere here. I am not concerned with impressing anyone, that is so far from me, and I do not see where I could have possibly given that impression, so that idea came from you. Nor do I care about appearing like an expert to anyone, and I do not consider myself one. I know what I know, particularly my own impressions I know, and I like to integrate that with my ongoing learning. I like to share my impressions and views. I consider it special only because its uniquely mine. I do not consider it "impressive."

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Hmm, Fe from somewhere here. I am not concerned with impressing anyone, that is so far from me, and I do not see where I could have possibly given that impression, so that idea came from you. Nor do I care about appearing like an expert to anyone, and I do not consider myself one. I know what I know, particularly my own impressions I know, and I like to integrate that with my ongoing learning. I like to share my impressions and views. I consider it special only because its uniquely mine. I do not consider it "impressive."
    That paragraph is pretty much incomprehensible. Well done.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One difference is an mathematical orderliness to his work, where mine is more random and holistic, while still a kind of order, but of a different type...

Other things, I am not my SLIs conflictor. And we both take a random P approach to life.

There's more, but that's good for now.
    random and holistic orderliness? how does random and holistic organize an entire home "right down to the last drawer" and keep it that way?
    sounds not very random, and sounds quite exhausting for an IEE to get to, hell to maintain.

also, ESE is not the SLI's conflictor.
    and if you've got your own type wrong, then perhaps you erred on his. (hint: "mathematical orderliness")
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I think the supervisee can make use of the supervisor, as well. The supervisor has 4d of the supervisee's polr, so would be great to ask for help on the area one has the hardest time with. There is no innate reason why the supervisor can't help out like that. For example, years back on this forum, I would ask a couple of the TiNe on this forum to help me improve the Ti logic of something I was writing or working on. Yeah, they each might have felt I was putting effort into something that they considered useless, but they were patient and willing to help me some.
    Good point. My INTJ friend I really admire and look up to. She is also older and accomplished. So I naturally fall into a a student role with her, and maybe that is why it has not been painful, but peaceful; we are in our natural roles.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    holy fucking jesus fucking christ! This entire thread makes me sad =[

I have about 10 paragraphs of cussing to express this, but I dont want to be Jinxi'd :[

*hexes you*

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

random and holistic orderliness? how does random and holistic organize an entire home "right down to the last drawer" and keep it that way?
    sounds not very random, and sounds quite exhausting for an IEE to get to, hell to maintain.
    LOL! It was exhausting. But once everything has a place, and there is a lot less stuff, maintaining is fine, and I am inspired to show off the arranging I put so much thought in, so, I am motivated. And as Duals we energize each other. Maybe its my 2w1 thing, too, he needed help and I wanted to do it, and well. And he always wanted to work on his house but was stuck, and the two of us together is just what was needed. And we have serious money issues to solve and his only asset was his house, and we need to make sure he gets all he is able to for it. So our priorities were clean, and united. And then we can't sleep together, and "know" each other like we desire, because of that commitment we have, so for now we have to put all that intense energy somewhere ...

My own house has highly neat pockets and big wreck pockets, reflecting some of the intensity I went though last year and previous ones. Right now I am working on getting my home like I got his, but its not going near as fast. Too much reading and typing I think...

also, ESE is not the SLI's conflictor.
    and if you've got your own type wrong, then perhaps you erred on his. (hint: "mathematical orderliness")
    Oh, yes you are right, I am getting confused with this ILI and ESE thing on my mind (two close ESE friends are married to ILIs). I was remembering @mikemex once said he thought I was ENFJ, that was SLI's conflictor. Bu I am tired, and as @Geminatronix noted, I am stumbling with these multiple conversations... I need to get to bed....

P.S. Applejacks noted that her SLI, like mine, and also a SLI I dated in college all three kept journals in a very neat orderly and unique-to-them script. My work has more spontaneous flow. His is more systematic and planned. I wanted a round or arched window a the end of the attic 3rd floor. for charm, and because the exterior "needs" it. He wanted a pentagon. On an old colonial! And where is the charm in that? But he wanted it because it mathematically fit the space because of the roof pitch...

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is exhausting.

Walls and walls and walls of irrelevant.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

h#@^ f@#$%^& j@#$% f@#$%^ c#$%^)! This entire thread makes me sad =[

I have about 10 paragraphs of cussing to express this, but I dont want to be Jinxi'd :[
    You should be Jinxi'd, Jadae. That was far, far more offensive than any cussing. Of course that was your point, to be the most offensive. Why don't you just lay with off the offending? You make me sad.

Did your mother sleep on the job? Because somehow you missed out on some very basic life lessons.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Yes, I'm a soft, gentle, sensitive IEE-Fi flower blossom who craves taming only the stoic stone cold SLI caveman with my soft empathetic charm and warming heart. I even shoot Fi laser beams out of my eyes and save starving puppies from burning buildings.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is embarrassing.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    I'd like to know what forum members think my type is, whenever that is possible...

Please WITHOUT ANY INSULT [ hkkmr keep an eye on this because this has lead to trouble on this forum in the past, I mean not MY type discussion, but discussion of members' types in general] .
    LSE.

I thought LSE from the past fit perfectly. Why did you switch to SLI? Imo, you're much too talkative for an SLI. SLIs are much more concise in their posts and very chilled.

Also. The photo you posted for VI looks like Te-leading. And I wouldn't expect an SLI Fe-POLR to make an expression like that.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    I also don't see that working out so well.

I'm actually looking into how I feel about @Eliza Thomason being ESE. I have two very close people to me who I spend a lot of time with both of which are ESE and i really can see the similarities. One of my closest friends of all time self typed as ESE (though I think she is a feel-y LSE). The ESE's all have that same response to interaction stimulus where they have to take a break because it all gets too much for them, too much info, from too many people. Eliza does have difficulty when lots of conversations are going on simultaneously, something the IEE's I know usually thrive on.

Also the ability to match up for home furnishings and colors is a skill all the ESE's I encounter are great at, as well as really looking after their so's comforts and needs.
    She's way too talkative to be an ESE. Her posts are the standard length for IEE...

I'm curious 1. how do you know Eliza is good at matching home furnishings and colors? Did I miss a post or something? and 2. Why are you typing based on those stereotypes lol. Of course IEE can be good at something like that too.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should be kind to us gentle souls.
    You poor, delicate thing. *pats*
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*emo* :[
    *hides the knives*
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    She's way too talkative to be an ESE. Her posts are the standard length for IEE...

I'm curious 1. how do you know Eliza is good at matching home furnishings and colors? Did I miss a post or something? and 2. Why are you typing based on those stereotypes lol. Of course IEE can be good at something like that too.

You Loco, ESE's are so talkative, especially when talking about people, what they do, what they did, this person is like this, that person like that.... Eliza's posts are full of info regarding all the people she knows.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Creepy-theticalanti

You Loco, ESE's are so talkative, especially when talking about people, what they do, what they did, this person is like this, that person like that....
    I wouldn't really say so. ESEs are just quietly judging everyone's behavior. What you're describing, how people are 'like', sounds very intuitive. When ESEs talk about others, they usually do it in a factual way, recalling and reciting specifically what happened.

Eliza's posts are full of info regarding all the people she knows.
    I honestly don't read all of them. Too long. In the standard Ep temperament format of just an explosion of information.

Creepy-theticalanti

You Loco, ESE's are so talkative, especially when talking about people, what they do, what they did, this person is like this, that person like that.... Eliza's posts are full of info regarding all the people she knows.
    Also want to add - you don't see her Ne??? When she has an 'argument', she's doing the IEE talkaround thing constantly of describing every single perspective. She fits into Delta NF like peas in a pod.

ESE is an interesting idea for her but at this time I'm just not seeing it.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't really say so. ESEs are just quietly judging everyone's behavior. What you're describing, how people are 'like', sounds very intuitive. When ESEs talk about others, they usually do it in a factual way, recalling and reciting specifically what happened.

I honestly don't read all of them. Too long. In the standard Ep temperament format of just an explosion of information.
    Lol, to use the word 'like' descriptively is generally more sensorish than intuitive. Metaphoric language is slightly different. To constantly compare friends/relative etc and describe what they say and do is more ese than iee. For example Eliza has talked lots of times about conversations she has had with her so about such and such in the home. Ese's are very homely too, in fact the stereotypical ese female is the ultimately homely person. Just look up some of her posts talking about home and her so etc.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both ese and iee are declarative types and obstinate types.

One difference though is that iee approach a topic from a few different angles, describe an event or such so that other people can draw their own conclusions from it, etc hence why their posts are so long.

While ese go on and on about and their own day to day living, their personal friends and relationships, and the emotions they feel..about whatever. Nothing that is of much use to anyone else. Just a whole lot of self-expressing.
    Also, they try to create an atmosphere of positivity, preferring to ignore the negatives and avoiding disagreements. So much of their talk is directed that way, to try to manipulate the mood into something more positive.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You Loco, ESE's are so talkative, especially when talking
    LOLOLOLOLOL

(that's all I saw before scrolling down)

her so
    Her very own SLI possession.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that writing down very long concrete situations with certain persons is a SF trait.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also want to add - you don't see her Ne??? When she has an 'argument', she's doing the IEE talkaround thing constantly of describing every single perspective. She fits into Delta NF like peas in a pod.

ESE is an interesting idea for her but at this time I'm just not seeing it.
    Lolol, the only perspective she describes is her own, with a whole lot of irrelevant subjective descriptions thrown in.

I do think Ne hidden agenda fits well for her. She has already admitted that her Ne feeds her Fe feeds her Ne feeds her Fe.

While an iee's Te feeds their Ne feeds their Te feeds their Ne.

The mobilizing function is 2d, which, in the case of Ne, limites their "database" to some rules and norms. They might notice a difference in a situation here and there, but that's for things they know a LOT about. So they don't have the broadness of an iee with their Te HA. She has also admitted that she won't explore an idea unless she already has a purpose for it. (unlike IEE's need to know) And she's already admits that her desire for positivity and willingness to overlook and avoid negative things helps her filter out possible ideas, and that filtering for the positive perceptions feeds her Fe desire for positivity. I find it quite interesting.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like Maritas. Because she is also ESE.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Like Maritas. Because she is also ESE.

lol

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The easiest way to type an ESE is to listen to them talk about people and endlessly anticipate their monologues to have a point or purpose to which they never arrive. Works every time.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa is too scary and evil to be Si creative. Maybe Fe sub, though.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    You're not grating on me. I find you amusingly dim witted. I am not even remotely invested in what socionics type I am, which is why it's difficult entice me into a dialogue about it.

I took issue with being called manipulative. Not ESI.

As per Air's suggestion I'm probably a new type all together. An NiTi.
    No I did not say that. I said that you seem to value more Ti than Te. So there are of course options. Valuing an Information Element does not mean it is in your Ego-block, don't you know that? You may have some sort of valued Ti as in Dual-Seeking Function or Hidden Agenda. It came to me now that you could be some Beta NF therefore you'd value Ti and at the same time you'd have Ni on Egoblock.

I think that having to explain basic Socionics is boring and tiring to me, so I'm not going to participate in opinions about your type anymore, don't take it as an offense, it's just that it's not on my level of discussion this basic explanation which you can read anywhere in the Internet.

Recommended: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics

Another thing, I will also leave this thread, because it seems to be the most idiotic exchange of masked offenses between members and I just am not interested in spending time on this forum arguing.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    No I did not say that. I said that you seem to value more Ti than Te. So there are of course options. Valuing an Information Element does not mean it is in your Ego-block, don't you know that? You may have some sort of valued Ti as in Dual-Seeking Function or Hidden Agenda. It came to me now that you could be some Beta NF therefore you'd value Ti and at the same time you'd have Ni on Egoblock.

I think that having to explain basic Socionics is boring and tiring to me, so I'm not going to participate in opinions about your type anymore, don't take it as an offense, it's just that it's not on my level of discussion this basic explanation which you can read anywhere in the Internet.

Recommended: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics

Another thing, I will also leave this thread, because it seems to be the most idiotic exchange of masked offenses between members and I just am not interested in spending time on this forum arguing.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

You just made yourself look like an utter dolt.

For about the forty-thousanth time I'm not interested in what people think my socionics type is. Nor do I consider pondering it myself a constructive or amusing activity. It is an idea that I found vaguely amusing when I was thirteen.

Creepy-theticalanti

Lol, to use the word 'like' descriptively is generally more sensorish than intuitive. Metaphoric language is slightly different. To constantly compare friends/relative etc and describe what they say and do is more ese than iee. For example Eliza has talked lots of times about conversations she has had with her so about such and such in the home. Ese's are very homely too, in fact the stereotypical ese female is the ultimately homely person. Just look up some of her posts talking about home and her so etc.
    No. To your whole post. Just no.

Lolol, the only perspective she describes is her own, with a whole lot of irrelevant subjective descriptions thrown in.

I do think Ne hidden agenda fits well for her. She has already admitted that her Ne feeds her Fe feeds her Ne feeds her Fe.

While an iee's Te feeds their Ne feeds their Te feeds their Ne.

The mobilizing function is 2d, which, in the case of Ne, limites their "database" to some rules and norms. They might notice a difference in a situation here and there, but that's for things they know a LOT about. So they don't have the broadness of an iee with their Te HA. She has also admitted that she won't explore an idea unless she already has a purpose for it. (unlike IEE's need to know) And she's already admits that her desire for positivity and willingness to overlook and avoid negative things helps her filter out possible ideas, and that filtering for the positive perceptions feeds her Fe desire for positivity. I find it quite interesting.
    No. It's obvious to me you're trying to type her as outside Delta because of your personal arguments you've had with her.

Have a good night, Deltas.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You should be Jinxi'd, Jadae. That was far, far more offensive than any cussing. Of course that was your point, to be the most offensive. Why don't you just lay with off the offending? You make me sad.

Did your mother sleep on the job? Because somehow you missed out on some very basic life lessons.
    It is offensive to you, but a fairly common expression nowadays and probably not very offensive to most people. Not indicative of bad parenting, just a high level of frustration.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, because having bad parents is a personal flaw.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's almost like the old regulars hate everyone else.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Sociotype war continues.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. To your whole post. Just no.
    William you said you had not read her posts, and maybe should, so were not sure, I just said have a look at some. I have made no statement as to what I believe Eliza's type to be, I am just interested in looking at it. And yes in all honesty there are these similarities I have noticed, that's not conclusive or even evidence, it's just similarities I have picked up on since looking at it. Lots of similarities and coinkidinks everywhere.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. It's obvious to me you're trying to type her as outside Delta because of your personal arguments you've had with her.
    Educate yourself William.
    Try reading the posts/threads which you missed in your absence.
    Then compare what she says with http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-(Filatova)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Educate yourself William.
    Try reading the posts/threads which you missed in your absence.
    Then compare what she says with http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-(Filatova)
    Ehhh, I read in "Profession Assessment" hitman resources instead of human resources. Anyhow, @William, "typing people out of their quadra" is common around here, besides Maritsa does it as well and if you want to come up with your own list, do it now. Hope there won't be a lot of LSE and SEE on it.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    That's why her husband VIs as ESEs dual... LII.

Socionics wins again!

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Ehhh, I read in "Profession Assessment" hitman resources instead of human resources. Anyhow, @William, "typing people out of their quadra" is common around here, besides Maritsa does it as well and if you want to come up with your own list, do it now. Hope there won't be a lot of LSE and SEE on it.
    Lol, yeah, we can't forget how happily Mariliza pursue typing people out of Delta because those Deltans won't kiss up to them and "don't think like" them.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, yeah, we can't forget how happily Mariliza pursue typing people out of Delta because those Deltans won't kiss up to them and "don't think like" them.
    Nothing personal here, but when something like this escalates like it did in this thread and every single person having their own own "Socionics", without even agreeing on terms used, I doubt it is going to get any better. As far as I am concerned, it can get more entertaining though...

For example, I find the idea of BG as SEE quite plausible. Socionics be praised, Allah be praised.