Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,400 of 3415

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    There. You made yourself an example of a SLI that missed sarcasm.
    lol
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Would you like me to engage you in this? Doesn't this make YOU childish? It's just as much childish of you to call me childish as it's an adult standing over a screaming child, screaming at them to be quiet. except, I'm not going to stand over you and call you childish, when you are.
    Maritsa.. I normally hate the way many people act towards you here, but.. Having that holier than thou attitude is really grating, especially when what you are doing shows that you are no better. Your example is an example of abuse more than it is childish(although it is childish. But that's not a word I would choose to describe that situation, other words would do better). What you said to marie was very bitchy and I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by denying it when inkstrider pointed it out. Turning the tables on strider doesn't make your own comment any better. What marie said wasn't even insulting, she said that you value Fe... Ignoring her because of that is unnecessary, and that comment you made was just rude and marie did not deserve it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you like me to engage you in this? Doesn't this make YOU childish? It's just as much childish of you to call me childish as it's an adult standing over a screaming child, screaming at them to be quiet. except, I'm not going to stand over you and call you childish, when you are.
    Fair enough.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    oh, right, to address the op: my favorite member, maritsa...i've settled on some extreme version of isfp-fe for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
    maristas - INTj
    What's with everyone putting Maritsa in Alpha lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
    maristas - ENFj
    Thank you for changing this.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    What's with everyone putting Maritsa in Alpha lately! Thank you for changing this.
    He is going to go through the entire palette soon.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aquagraph - ILE
    NewBornStar - EIE
    Absurd - Delta ST

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Absurd - Delta ST

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Maritsa.. I normally hate the way many people act towards you here, but.. Having that holier than thou attitude is really grating, especially when what you are doing shows that you are no better. Your example is an example of abuse more than it is childish(although it is childish. But that's not a word I would choose to describe that situation, other words would do better). What you said to marie was very bitchy and I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by denying it when inkstrider pointed it out. Turning the tables on strider doesn't make your own comment any better. What marie said wasn't even insulting, she said that you value Fe... Ignoring her because of that is unnecessary, and that comment you made was just rude and marie did not deserve it.
    She's being antagonistic because she wants to push her will on me and make it seem as though her opinion counts when it doesn't. This is my PoLR, you tell me if it's Si PoLR. I WILL NEVER REMOVE HER FROM MY IGNORE LIST.

"Exposure with objects, like clothes, and people, stresses me out and I need to go hide out, hibernate for a few days, rehydrate, and relax before I can do it again.

I never ignore my comfort or my needs in pursuit of doing things and going places."

@Minde,

EII make conclusive statements.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How about this post:

Does this make me Fe?

" Dolphin is SeFi; before anything can pass to Fi it's first through Se;

Fi is an outline and a hollow space; the outline is the developed moral code by which the person uses to judge (and yes, we are very rigid and categorical). An example of this is, I have formed my moral ideal of a loving relationship which consists of a couple who cares for one another and who shows their love with kindness, such as holding hands and other gestures of affection, especially in public; that is the black outline of Fi; the hollow space is filled with and when I observe relationships in reality and that helps affirm my ideal (the outline) of the morally formed ideal of relationship/conduct/tradition. SeFi types are firstly, more concerned with experiencing with objects than of doing what I do first. And, FiSe types are too concerned about reality of what's going on in their immediate environment to do any (looking past the concrete for meanings). In order to embody an ideal one must live it and with trying to surround themselves with people who meet her ideals or working with them to bring them to societal ideals because societal ideals can become the black framework of which Fi operates (as I've said above).

There's also a personal relation to Fi, but one still tied to other human beings and objects; being a function which rids itself of objects and absorbs a few things into the depths of emotions, Fi has the capability, like me to sit across from a person, say who has Parkinson's, who she observes to shake and the very object of this person shaking is absorbed in her to deep levels so much so that the Fi mimics the reaction and may even, if it was ok to display this mirror like reaction, to do the very act of it herself (but in modern context this is seen and viewed as "not nice"); the very outside comes in and it sinks so deep that there becomes born an individual just like the one across from her inside as there is one on the outside, in front of her. Because of this, the Fi base type can not be around people as they are objects for long, she/I absorb them like a sponge and carry their pain deep inside of me because as soon as a person's born inside, it's not going to be removed.

Now, the darkness to the Fi comes again with absorbing of a negative character/person/object deep within them and not being able to shake them off as something objective and outside themselves this results in lashes/confusingly mean things to come out.

Fe types are object seeking in their atmospheres not have a moral formed idea to accept and judge external relationships and situations on."
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I haven't figured out if you are EIE, EII, or some other type.
    And who are you to judge whether her opinion counts? Please. Get off that high horse you are on. You are being too harsh to ignore her simply based on that one statement. Unless this is ongoing and she has acted antagonistic towards you before, and if that is the case, why didn't you ignore her then? Why choose to do it when she says you are an Fe type? I'm just confused; I don't pay much attention to how marie has previously treated you, so this situation seems like you are the one acting rude, not her.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't pay much attention to how marie has previously treated you, so this situation seems like you are the one acting rude, not her.
    Don't be rude to forum Marie84 Maritsa, you can fall asleep and never wake up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And who are you to judge whether her opinion counts? Please. Get off that high horse you are on. You are being too harsh to ignore her simply based on that one statement. Unless this is ongoing and she has acted antagonistic towards you before, and if that is the case, why didn't you ignore her then? Why choose to do it when she says you are an Fe type? I'm just confused; I don't pay much attention to how marie has previously treated you, so this situation seems like you are the one acting rude, not her.
    I'm not ignoring her NOW that she's saying I'm an Fe; she's said that before. I choose to ignore her NOW because she's getting way old for me to deal with; I need to overlook her so that I can concentrate on the things that really matter; everyone else interested in her can still read her posts. I, on the other hand, don't care to pay any attention to her.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not ignoring her NOW [...] I choose to ignore her NOW
    Makes sense.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, what's -like in you?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Considering there are legit standards derived from scientific knowledge and such, in terms of education and training requirements that medical professionals have to meet in order to be considered practicing experts, I'm likely to consider them trustworthy re: carrying out surgical procedures.

Whereas no real standards exist for Socionics "experts"—anyone can make up a theory about it and slap together a few articles, and probably be deemed an expert in the matter if they keep at it long enough and manage to get some name recognition. There are no accreditation standards or anything of the sort which distinguishes people like Gulenko, Filatova, Bukalov, etc. from the average Socionics hobbyist who posts on forums like this one.
    I won't disagree that what an expert is in Socionics is debatable, so it perhaps was not the best example on my part, but there are however foundational sources for how information elements are defined. Whether they're *correct* or not is really not the point.
    A better comparison would be how Socionics has its own systematic foundations just as MBTI or Keirsey so; the objective is not to squabble about which is more accurate. If you simply don't agree with the veracity of MBTI than you don't join an MBTI forum
    Same goes for this place; if Socionics Model A is full of flaws and you feel that there is a better method out there than why post here? Or at the very least, why contribute to type discussions if you don't share a consistent understanding of what a type even is? What is this accomplishing?

I personally have no qualms with anyone putting me on ignore, and I understand her reasoning for doing so, as I have absolutely no issues with calling her, or anyone else for that matter, out on their unverifiable statements and undeserving harassment of other users, two things of which Maritsa does constantly.

The way I see it is that if you're going to run around making conclusive and authoritative statements, especially those which will affect another persons view points, than you should be able to back them-up with sufficient resources. If you cannot do this, and actually show offense at being expected to do so, than you should be called-out on your BS antics

And ftr, the Fe statement was not meant to be offensive, as there's nothing offensive about an IE. I simply found it ironic that someone I see as intensely Fe base to the point of being histrionic would be seen as Fe devaluing
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok heres my list: Typhonix!

Code:
    O7409 ENFj 3WB
    Absurd ISTj 9W8
    Agapé Ti-ESTp 8W7
    Agee Se-ESTp 8W7
    Airborne ISTp 
    Aixelsyd Fi-ESFp
    Ajax Fe-ENFj 
    Allie Se-ISFj
    Ananke ESTp
    Annedelise Ne-ENFp
    Anglas Se-ESFp
    April Ne-INFj 4W5
    Anielka Se-ESFp
    ArchonAlarion ENTp
    Ashton Ni-ENTj 7W8
    Bardia Fi-ISFj
    Bionic Ni-ENTj
    Bionicgoat  δ
    BulletsandDoves Ni-INFp
    CapitalistPig Te-INTp 5W6
    Cone Te-INTp 6
    Crazedrat Ni-INFp 4W5
    Creepofabeast Ni-ENFj
    Crispy INTj 5W6
    Cyrano Te-ISTp
    DeAnte Te-ISTp
    DirectorAbbie ESTj 1W2
    Discojoe ISTj 3W4
    Divided ENTp
    Dolphin Fi-ESFp
    Eunice Ne-INFj
    Expat Te-ENTj 1
    EyeSeeCold INTp
    FDG Ni-ENTj 7W8
    Fenryr Ne-INFj
    Forcemyhand Te-ISTp
    Galen Fi-ENFp
    Gilly Fe-ENFj 3W2
    Glamourama Fe-INFp 4WB
    Golden Fe-ENFj 7W6
    Gul Si-ISFp
    Guy123 Ti-ISTj
    HaveLucidDreamz Ne-ENTp
    Herzy Ti-ESTp 7WB
    hkkmr Ti-ENTp 8W9
    Implied Fi-ISFj 2W1
    Jenna INFp 4W5
    Jessica129 Si-ISTp 
    Jinxi Se-ESFp 
    Joy Fe-ESFj
    Jughead Ti-ESTp 8
    Juju ENFj 
    Kamajama Fe-ISFp
    K0rspey Te-INTp 5W6
    Krae Fe-INFp
    Krig The Viking Ne-INTj 5W4
    Labcoat Ti-INTj 5W6
    Lobo  δ
    Loki Se-ESTp
    Megadoomer Ne-INFj 5W4
    Mercutio Se-ESTp 8W7
    MisterNi ENTp
    Morcheeba Ni-ENFj
    Moredehl Si-ESTj
    Nanashi Te-INTp 5W6
    NewbornSTAR Ni-ENFj 4W3
    Nick Ni-INFp 5W4
    Niffweed Ni-ENFj 5W6
    Octopuslove Ni-INFp
    Oyburger INTj 
    Parkster Si-ISTp
    Phaedrus Ni-INTp 5W4
    Pianosinger ENFp
    Plotter ENTp
    Poli Ne-ENFp 9
    redbaron Ni-INFp 4
    Sarinana ENFj 
    Scarlettluxx Fe-ENFj 4W3
    Slacker Fi-ENFp 7W6
    Smilingeyes Ni-ENTj 8W7
    Somavision ENFp
    Squark Se-ISTj 
    Ssmal Fi-ENFp 7W6
    Starfall Ni-INFp 4
    StevENTj ENTj 
    Subterranean Ti-INTj 5W6
    Tcaudilllig Ne-INTj 5
    The1981slater Ne-ENTp 7W6
    Thehotelambush INTj
    TheIneffable ENTp
    Thepirate Fe-INFp 4W3
    Tom Si-ESTj
    Traveller Ne-ENFp 
    Typhon Ni-ENFj 4WB
    Uniden INFj
    Uwace Se-ESTp 4W3
    Vero Ne-ENTp 
    Walker31 Ni-INFp
    Woofwoofl Se-ESFp 7W6
    WorkaholicsAnon ENFp 2W1
    Words Ne-ENFp
    Xox Si-ESFj
    Yellow82 ESFj
    Yaroslaav INTj
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ESFP? lol.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxius View Post
    I'm ESFP? lol.
    You already told me you didnt agree with that typing, but whatever. *shrugs*
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Megadoomer Ne-INFj 5W4
    Oh, interesting. I think that I'll keep my self-typing for now, even though I wouldn't necessarily say that you're my conflictor.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, here's mine.
    1981slater: i get him and ashton mixed up, so I think they're ENTx identicals.
    Absurd: LSE
    Agee: SLE
    Agape: EII
    Allie, and Dolphin..xSFx gamma identicals i think
    anndelise: IEE
    BulletsAndDoves: Probably IEI
    CatKingCole: Alpha xNTx
    crazedrat: IEI
    Director Abbie: LSE
    Expat: LIE
    FDG: LIE
    Galen: ego, IEE looks right.
    Gilly: EIE
    hitta: xNTx
    hkkmr: ILE
    Inkstrider: Se/Ni valuer xxTx
    Jenna: SEI or IEI
    Joy: xxTx
    Krig The Viking: LII
    Maritsa33: EII
    MegaDoomer: LII
    mercutio: beta ST..not sure which
    Minde: EII
    Morcheba: EIE
    Mountain Dew: ESE
    N1cole: Irrational.
    Octopuslove: IEI
    Parkster: SLI
    Pianosinger: IEE
    redbaron: beta NF.. not sure which
    Reuben: ILE
    ScarlettLux: EIE or SEE.. really can't decide
    silverchris9: xNFx
    squark: Ni/ Se xxTx
    Starfall: IEI
    tcaudilllg: LII
    Typhon: EIE
    WorkaholicsAnon: Delta xNFx
    WoofwoofL: SEE
    [/QUOTE]

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walker31 View Post
    Haha! This is good!

Absurd: LSE
    Who is the greatest LSE in world? Did I hear it properly?

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk who You are tYpon, but i agree with like 99% of Your list, excluding like jinxi and a few other tYpings. but damn
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really wonder what power our self-typing's have over other peoples opinion. I think these lists would be a lot different if we all self typed differently. If I self-typed ESI, I'm almost certain I could convince most of you from day one that that's my type.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I really wonder what power our self-typing's have over other peoples opinion. I think these lists would be a lot different if we all self typed differently. If I self-typed ESI, I'm almost certain I could convince most of you from day one that that's my type.
    You just need to act as if you are. No matter how plastic it may sound to others. Don't think one can hold onto something like that for a prolonged time, though. I mean it isn't natural.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walker31 View Post
    OK, here's mine.
    I think that we both like the M1 Abrams

ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Octopuslove, Starfall, I type both of you SEE type.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    idk who You are tYpon, but i agree with like 99% of Your list
    ?

polikujm (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by My Moosey Moose View Post
    polikujm - no type
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Poli Ne-ENFp 9
    Do not try to deny me my dual; you will be punished.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type are you polikujm
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Same type as you, IMO.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-INFj

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    Same type as you, IMO.
    IYO, that is which type?

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Ne-INFj
    Oh ok.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(i)NTFS

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    (i)NTFS
    Is that YO on my type?
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that YO on my type?
    Yes, it is.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Are you sure? I believe there are some extremely sarcastic ILIs and SLIs, people who actually can't do without sarcasm.
    I totally know what you're referring to. I think it's a different kind of sarcasm from the ILE sarcasm... It's like there's an Fe-sarcasm and a Te-sarcasm.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sarcasm is not necessarily Fe because it can be derived from the person's subjective influence of the object out of subconscious, making it an introverted kind of thing.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa is IEI. Her boyfriend is SEE or something.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao what?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxius View Post
    lmao what?
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...2-teaching-art
    -