9 45.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INFp-ESTp duality poll!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    Whenever I end up in a social setting with SLEs and their little posses I always end up having to listen to someone or another bitch and moan about someone else, fiilling me in on all the shit they've stockpiled to wade themselves through, and worse part of it is that I always get the impression they think they're doing me a favour. Makes me feel like a homocidal therapist. lol
    LOL, this post = win
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    I guess INFp-s here tend to be "arrogant victims".
    Interesting phrasing but quite true of me as an INFP.
    EII

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    Yup. He's out of my reach... but deep down I know when it's not meant to be and can never be but i can't help but idealize about it anyways. All the facts are staring at me but I just can't just walk away.
    Yep. Like a mirror . . . :redface:
    EII

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    IEI's are pretty good at approaching strangers.
    Never thought about it but quite true.
    EII

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parcel View Post
    Never thought about it but quite true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    For example, just seeing an INFp pretending to play the drums while listening to their iPod, or acting like James Bond
    Haha so true.

I guess every duality pair has its unique features though.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny. I have friends of each half of the duality that could really benefit from having each other.

/playing God

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    /playing God
    You do NOT get to take MY place as Supreme Omnipotent Chalupa of the Universe.

But you have my permission to hook your two friends up. :wink:
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ummm

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    HOLD THE FUCK ON ONE SECOND HERE! your telling me that there is some one alive today, in existence on this earth that can talk me out of doing this.

I don't believe you.

Actually, theres no way i'd talk you out of that.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow is all i can say. thank you so much for that...

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Don't be a dumbarse :tongue:. Your types only regarded as the biggest d-bag there is by d-bags too hyped on Socionics. Don't listen to that shit. You know if you're a d-bag or not.

Why ESTps are babes; because their suggestive function makes me lol and they give me the Se I need.
    Do you even know any estps in real life? I get the feeling your doing some major but sniffing (ass kissing doggy style of course(ok that didn't make sense--brown nosing))
    ESTPs are infact dbags. in a good way sometimes. and there not all good in bed, just to expound upon the illusion I keep picking up on (not from you).

I do agree though that they are hilarious.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    Actually, theres no way i'd talk you out of that.
    It's prolly for the best, no one tells stories about the day no hefty people were ridden.
    Easy Day

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh i think they do tell stories that lack hefty people being ridden. but I am going to try and talk someone into doing that. My ex is an estp he might take the bait. I can't wait.

TIM
    SEE-Se | 7w8 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best relationship I've ever had was undoubtedly with an IEI. Unfortunately, due to a number of circumstances (distance, religious differences, financial situations, etc.) I had to end it earlier than I wanted to. It wasn't easy and I sometimes regret it whenever I strike out with another girl. But, it was the right thing to do. Still sucks, she was amazing.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I've tried to do the same thing as INFps with ESTps - warn them not to get into shit - but probably it doesn't work because I raise my voice when I do that, and it sounds like...an order? They perceive it as a violation of their authority. Not my aim, really, since it's only their business.
    I have a few SLE friends, it doesn't really matter which tone of voice you use I guess, when they're decided to do something the only thing that they will listen to is a safer way to still do it. When they target something they're not losing the aim, stuff like "hey, see... jumping off a cliff is a bad idea" not gonna work "how about a parachute?" yep... that will do. Still, from my perspective, I really have a hard time jumping out of the blue telling them something about what they're doing unless I'm asked to, and that's simply because I'm usually so amused/thrilled by their willpower that I don't think about it, unless it's something really dangerous or extreme, BUT here I'm having second thoughts because normally I am the one called reckless... like I'm told "let's do bungee jumping" my head will go game over due to data overload... dangerous still fun... pull me by an arm and I won't even think about it. But in all honesty my friends are not that extreme, they're more on the line of "hey the square is crowded" *pulls out guitar* "sing along!" and a few minutes after the crowd turns around and it's becoming like a music gathering with requests and everybody singing. Or maybe that's the effect they do to me because it's just natural to be around them, dunno... whatever situation making me go "yaaaaaaaay!" and hyper is okay with me

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    Do you even know any estps in real life? I get the feeling your doing some major but sniffing (ass kissing doggy style of course(ok that didn't make sense--brown nosing))
    ESTPs are infact dbags. in a good way sometimes. and there not all good in bed, just to expound upon the illusion I keep picking up on (not from you).

I do agree though that they are hilarious.
    Haha brown nosing who? I'm saying that it's just unfair that SLEs get blasted as arseholes, I know good ones and SLEs shouldn't get hung up on that label.

My best friend is SLE <3, my boyfriend is SLE, my good friend and housemate for this past year is a SLE and my distant friend in university halls, who I've recently got back in touch with, is SLE. And just got off the phone with my beloved Gramma, and think MAYBE she is an SLE (but we aren't very close so uncertain of her type!) <3. Do YOU know any SLE's you presumptuous kidddd (kid being slang as a oppose to an insult - too happy to be insulting a randomer on the internet yooo )?
    Last edited by betterthan; 05-20-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand your slang. I like your post. the bit of information i was able to extract from that: some sle's aren't dueshs. hmm. okay, I agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12