Quote Originally Posted by slownumbers View Post
Okay, as I mentioned in another post, I met my first dual that I know of a few months ago. Although I really like her, I was thinking back on our interactions and remembering that some of our interactions were quite stressful after the fact. Meaning, after I spent time with her, I would worry that I did or said the wrong thing, and felt on edge about it, or down about myself afterward. Also I noticed that she would frustrate me on multiple occasions.

Is this common for dual interaction in the beginning, or something unrelated to socionics?
Yes, it is very common in the beginning of dual relationships. /endthread

And like others noted... you really liked her. So of course, you'll be especially nervous to make a good impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
If she's your dual, she'll agree with you or understand you and no matter how hard you try you won't be able to force conflict in.
Wow. Just wow for that statement. Every relationship takes work. Even duals. You always gotta work on your communication, work on everything. To say that, if you wanted to start trouble, you *wouldn't* be able to... is just crazy. If you're destructive, you can ruin any relationship you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
I can assure you that Maritsa lives in lala land.
Yeah... thought that too with her description of 'perfect dual bliss', but I did like her other post on this thread.

... In regards to you, Starfall.

I do believe 'perfect' 'non-argumentative' relationships do exist... but from personal experience, it seems like they are more likely to exist with people who truly aren't chasing anything in life, who lack goals, or lack any real problems, such as coordinating jobs and money, or raising kids, etc.

It's easy to be perfectly happy with someone, if you never have to go through any real trouble together.

I don't wish ill upon you, or your relationship. But you seem to be in happy, youthful, naive, lala land a bit yourself. I hope you can effectively fight through any troubles you and your 'dual' boyfriend come across... then, tell me arguments never happen.