Thread: My interaction with dual is stressful - is this normal?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Are you sure you're not just being oversensitive because you have a crush on the person?

Usually when I am really attracted to someone it skews my perception, and it just goes downhill from there.
    I agree with this, and I think it might be even worse if you're the introvert. How many times have you been out together? Is this a romantic situation - I mean it sounds like you have romantic feelings but does she understand it that way as well, or are you like hanging out with friends? Are you in pursuit or actually dating? There are lots of non-socionic reasons why you could be having these kinds of feelings as they are very common for any people when they're pursuing someone they're interested in.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A dual being stressful? I've never been stressed by an EII. I know an SLI who'se been stressed by an IEE, but only because he misunderstands her and does what she didn't want him to.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.