Wow Joy -- reading these quotes, especially your views on money and the markets and investing and well, all of it sounds SO very much like someone I've typed as ENTp. It was like being transported back in time and listening to his explanations and ideas as far as money-stuff was concerned.

His goal was to retire in his 30s so he could do what he wanted, build stuff, work on all of his cool ideas, spend more time with his family (although with all these projects going on. . . Very Happy ) He was actually not far off from reaching that goal as he became the sole landman for a natural gas company who is also developing some really cool technology that we both were a part of, and he would have had a share in the profits of every well that he got going. . .at any rate, you two sounded an awful lot like each other.
But I wonder if people are taking these quotes too seriously. I mean, there are lots of books on how to be rich, which talk about all this stuff. So, if someone learns all that stuff and internalizes it, does that make that person a particular type? It comes down to the issue of separating the person from the particularly philosophy that person has bought into. I'm not putting it down; I think it's great, and Joy will probably make more money than the rest of us combined. But can we really say that voicing these kinds of views and identifying with them is a reliable way of determining type?