Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Jadae, I do not know of many ENFps that I would describe as soul-less(not that you have actually said they were), they have mostly seemed very deep and soulful when you get past the whole fluffy bunny, bubbly surface thing (with an exception here or there as one would expect of any type) ; what were your experiences? ENfps sometimes seem a bit misguided/scattered and too willing to expiriment with things/people/drugs that are not going to do much good for them long-term but they are not usually corrupt or ill-intentioned IME. Oprah does not strike me as corrupt either, possibly annoying (who isn't sometimes?) but not really corrupt, what has she done?

Anyway, I do think a lot of people here of no real idea what an ENFj looks or behaves like and that is one reason why just about everyone put up for V.I is typed ENFj by someone(this is actually getting a bit ridiculous).
Any type can be so-called "soulless". But other than that, how is Oprah not corrupt?

Id put myself up for VI for an example of an ENFj, but I dont trust some individuals that are beyond seriously psychotic. I like my family/friends, if you know what I mean, lol.