Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do people call IEI 'hot'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why do people call IEI 'hot'?

And where did this rape association come up???

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People call IEI 'hot'? TIL...
    The rape association is prob the romance styles - IEI is a victim, their dual SLE, aggressor, which lends to BDSM tendencies

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhhhh
    …they find them hot?

wdym by rape association - like consensual non-consent stuff? Obvi idk if all IEIs are even into that but I would point out the victim/aggression dynamic like the above post

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sexual attractiveness depends from IR, to some degree. Not for concrete types.

> where did this rape association come up

Such wishes and fantasies they may inspire in Se types. By IR attraction and Se predisposition to rough physical behavior.
    The same "wishes and fantasies" may to be from IEI too. To be conqured by direct and "mighty" Se style.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the victim aggressor dynamic is pretty grossly misunderstood . . .

"victim" i think of one being pursued, this can be many didferent measures, not just someone allowing someone else to 'cop a feel'. a victim can be pursued many ways, and just because someone is victim doesnt mean they want to be dominanted . . .it just means they are the target of affection. the victim doesnt immidietely say "wow i like this person" tthey sort of feel it out first.

aggressor is just the person that goes after the target of affection. this may be many ways , it could be dominant (pick-up lines, rizz) or in jest (jokes, quips), or submissive behaviours as well , among others. what matters is the aggressor has a specific tactic to the victim, and the victim looks and analyses to see if they like what they see. there is no reason why victims cant be doms and aggressors subs.

to address child/caregiver:
    child and caregiver dont work this way. the giving and recieving is roughly even, with child bringing mental stimuli, and caregiver bringing physical. neither has a fully planned out tactic, they prefer to see things as they come.

the naming is honestly not too great, and i think its time these ill-describing terms were deprecated.

the "rape association" is from the stereotypes, and i also wonder how many IEIs arent actually IEIs just bc they were typed for being "feminine submissives".

TIM
    EIE-NH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    i think the victim aggressor dynamic is pretty grossly misunderstood . . .

"victim" i think of one being pursued, this can be many didferent measures, not just someone allowing someone else to 'cop a feel'. a victim can be pursued many ways, and just because someone is victim doesnt mean they want to be dominanted . . .it just means they are the target of affection. the victim doesnt immidietely say "wow i like this person" tthey sort of feel it out first.

aggressor is just the person that goes after the target of affection. this may be many ways , it could be dominant (pick-up lines, rizz) or in jest (jokes, quips), or submissive behaviours as well , among others. what matters is the aggressor has a specific tactic to the victim, and the victim looks and analyses to see if they like what they see. there is no reason why victims cant be doms and aggressors subs.

to address child/caregiver:
    child and caregiver dont work this way. the giving and recieving is roughly even, with child bringing mental stimuli, and caregiver bringing physical. neither has a fully planned out tactic, they prefer to see things as they come.

the naming is honestly not too great, and i think its time these ill-describing terms were deprecated.

the "rape association" is from the stereotypes, and i also wonder how many IEIs arent actually IEIs just bc they were typed for being "feminine submissives".
    There is sort of a power play that happens between victim and aggressor types though. Specially when victim types pull back. But after a while it turns more into a push and pull on both sides.
    I think each type takes a more "dominant" position psychologically at times.
    However, I do agree with the general association of Se types (specially SLEs) as being generally "dominant". Not in the BDSM sense necessarily but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more common on them. And yes in BDSM contexts I think each one of them can be either dominant, submissive, etc.
    But I see that SLEs end up taking the leading role in relationships either way, beyond sexual play.

IEIs are not a completely passive type at all. In fact, it's the only type that can "play" SLEs at their own game.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy rose View Post
    There is sort of a power play that happens between victim and aggressor types though. Specially when victim types pull back. But after a while it turns more into a push and pull on both sides.
    what do you mean "power play"

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean "power play"
    IEIs don't give in easily, and SLE does not like easy prey.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

just because someone is victim doesnt mean they want to be dominanted
    In the discussed context of types - they are. For Ni types to get a control/help in Se related forms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every 'pick me' with black-winged eyeliner and a musty vintage lace dress wants to be the unique and mysterious type, that usually means IEI (or INFJ in mbti.) These girls usually tend to be attractive (in a BPD way.) At least the angled and filtered selfies they post are.

Other identifying traits are that they tend to quote lines like "I eat men like air" on their social media, identify themselves as witches, and are always not like the other girls.

Oh actually I made a mistake, I was roasting sexual 4s.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    IEIs don't give in easily, and SLE does not like easy prey.
    i agree, thats why you cant simplifiy them into dom and sub

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In the discussed context of types - they are. For Ni types to get a control/help in Se related forms.
    by dominanted i mean being pegged or the like. but they are in the sense of not being the initiator, they do not set the mood as much as their Se compatriot

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Depends what is meant by domination. There is domination as in 'control' and domination as in 'power'. The kind of domination between IEI and SLE is the latter. IEI doesn't appreciate enroachment on their personal freedom and SLE does like pushovers who cave to every will. The domination/submission thing between IEI and SLE is really in sexual matters. IEI would not give in to a Dom that does not deserve. There are some people who play the dom role in BDSM who will not appreciate the resistance IEI can give.

When I think of a domination relationship in the former way, one of 'control' LSE-EII come to mind.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    Depends what is meant by domination. There is domination as in 'control' and domination as in 'power'. The kind of domination between IEI and SLE is the latter. IEI doesn't appreciate enroachment on their personal freedom and SLE does like pushovers who cave to every will. The domination/submission thing between IEI and SLE is really in sexual matters. IEI would not give in to a Dom that does not deserve. There are some people who play the dom role in BDSM who will not appreciate the resistance IEI can give.

When I think of a domination relationship in the former way, one of 'control' LSE-EII come to mind.
    i would think that the control is the initiaiton. Agressor always tries *something* that will entice the victim. but i just cant see that everyone agressor wants to dominate. personally, I dont find it all that gratifying. My 'aggression' usually comes in the form of intentional docility. i make myself useful to the Ni type. I am more stereotypicaly aggressive in other aspects of my life, just not that one

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

BDSM has too many rules, BDSM is mostly a Delta thing. Where they have BDSM sessions and then go to humanitarian conferences about it and shit. That turns me off. I just like when a guy is dominant and aggressive while still subtly respecting certain boundaries. The entire concept of a safe word is weird to me, I'd be more turned on by pretending safe words don't exist and having a guy ignore that and making fun of them. /hides

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And people call IEIs hot cuz we/they can be hot. What's the mystery?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BDSM involves dominance, submission and physical, even violent elements, which are all related to extroverted sensing. Saying that delta is the most interested in it shows a severe lack of understanding of the basic theory
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Stupid Se dom with a 157 IQ Muira's Avatar
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    People call IEI 'hot'? TIL...
    The rape association is prob the romance styles - IEI is a victim, their dual SLE, aggressor, which lends to BDSM tendencies
    Why would anyone fantasies about sexual assault? That's gotta be something that has to deal with some sort of internal issues.

edit: I'm a minor, I should leave this thread and not touch it. I rather cling onto my remaining innocence, ignorance is bliss.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    Why would anyone fantasies about sexual assault? That's gotta be something that has to deal with some sort of internal issues.

edit: I'm a minor, I should leave this thread and not touch it. I rather cling onto my remaining innocence, ignorance is bliss.
    Rape fantasies are probably more drastic elements of victim/aggressor dynamics. I see it more as a spectrum, ranging from liking tight hugs to more extreme fantasies depending on the person.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Rape fantasies are probably more drastic elements of victim/aggressor dynamics. I see it more as a spectrum, ranging from liking tight hugs to more extreme fantasies depending on the person.
    I see, I do like giving tight hugs, and I do grab people by the jaw/chin a little rough when kissing someone. But being passionate is different than being forceful and violating someone, I can imagine normal IEIs enjoying surprise hugs but not enjoying something down right illegal.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, I do like giving tight hugs, and I do grab people by the jaw/chin a little rough when kissing someone. But being passionate is different than being forceful and violating someone, I can imagine normal IEIs enjoying surprise hugs but not enjoying something down right illegal.
    It depends on a person's experience through life I guess, but I am not psychoanalyzing this topic. I think people tend to have certain barriers about doing something till they have experienced it, which leads to something being more normalized in your head. If you grew up in a childhood full of abuse and violence, certain aspects might not be all that controversial to you for example, compared to someone that has had a more sheltered upbringing

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

curious. i wouldve thought surprise hugs are more of a Childlike/Caregiver thing. Ne loves surprises, and Si loves "happy feel goods". but i guess its ridiculous to say Agressor/Victim cant like hugs too. personally, i don't like hugs much, maybe i'd let an IEI hug me. but even then i have to really REALLy like them. '

i do still agree that the victim likeing rape thing is nothing but a gross misconception of what aggressor victim means. Like i said in another reply, they really gotta give these new names...

TIM
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

curious. i wouldve thought surprise hugs are more of a Childlike/Caregiver thing. Ne loves surprises, and Si loves "happy feel goods". but i guess its ridiculous to say Agressor/Victim cant like hugs too. personally, i don't like hugs much, maybe i'd let an IEI hug me. but even then i have to really REALLy like them. '

i do still agree that the victim likeing rape thing is nothing but a gross misconception of what aggressor victim means. Like i said in another reply, they really gotta give these new names...
    I guess, but I like tight-unsuspecting hugs because they surprise people, and display the intense admiration and affection I can hold for that person.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To the OP's question: maybe because for hobbists in the community the victim-aggressor erotic style and the fact that IEI are the 'weaker' Beta conjures the infamous image of black eyeliner and maybe a sexy outfit. A complete misunderstanding of everyday IEI females albeit maybe true for a number of them (?). Don't go down that route, it's a disservice.

I've met a number thinking back and the traits I most associate with regular IEIs is a certain 'bucolic basicness', actually. Like I really, really have trouble picturing most of them in a shocking set of clothes or striking hair style A good number of my IEIs throughout the years wear long hair that looks natural because they lack consistency and impulse to 'do something else' and long hair with natural waves is at least always feminine so they go with that. Same with make up and the older ones seem not to have things like weight or general neatness in their list of priorities. See, when the truly exciting things happen in your mind and illusions like with IEIs, there's no consuming need to put yourself out there.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think the rape association is really stupid.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    I think the rape association is really stupid.
    I always wondered why people think rape jokes are funny in the socionics community.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorsMavs's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of polymerization conduits of the treasuries to mental cascades of the thresholds to mosaics of cluttered chemistry and shades of the polished bright woods!! These alignments of the IEI foam burn in class A preference.
    When Raptor really thought about it, he realized he doesn't need to keep trying to win in 2006 and 2013. Instead, Raptor won in 2014, defeating Goat Lionel Messi on the road with blowout Brazil too as Wes in Pokemon Colosseum, Leo in Japan as Wesley Sneijder from Bronze Netherlands. Brazil created the ultimate Lugia and Bunny emblem, and this was Wes, birds of power and wielding firebrand clockwork polymath webs imagining rubies and blankets of prismatic holography shards of golem Pokedex chapter flowing resurrections empowering stars and vivid gems of fractal explosions and Humunga Dunga*!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21.
    Face facts with dignity. 2, 9, 13, 15, 26, 28
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie Soiree View Post
    I always wondered why people think rape jokes are funny in the socionics community.
    Same, they lack context and genuinely makes those people look like they are chronically online. No matter how tone deaf you are, joking about rape so sparingly isn't cool tbh.

TIM
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaichuLuster View Post
    Because of polymerization conduits of the treasuries to mental cascades of the thresholds to mosaics of cluttered chemistry and shades of the polished bright woods!! These alignments of the IEI foam burn in class A preference.
    I cannot understand a single work that you have typed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same, they lack context and genuinely makes those people look like they are chronically online. No matter how tone deaf you are, joking about rape so sparingly isn't cool tbh.
    Chronically online is the new insult

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salam View Post
    Every 'pick me' with black-winged eyeliner and a musty vintage lace dress wants to be the unique and mysterious type, that usually means IEI (or INFJ in mbti.) These girls usually tend to be attractive (in a BPD way.) At least the angled and filtered selfies they post are.

Other identifying traits are that they tend to quote lines like "I eat men like air" on their social media, identify themselves as witches, and are always not like the other girls.

Oh actually I made a mistake, I was roasting sexual 4s.
    I recognize that quote. It's from Sylvia Plath's "Lady Lazarus" poem. E 4 indeed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
    And people call IEIs hot cuz we/they can be hot. What's the mystery?
    The mystery is that I don't understand what is meant by that. When people call SLE hot I know what qualities they mean. When people on this forum call IEI hot I am not sure which qualities they are referring to. I would be just as confused if someone called ILI hot.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethical smart ethereal psychic wise sometimes misses the obvious stubborn. Ni Fe knows exactly what u want even i u dont.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all this talk of IEIs and yet i cant seem to find one

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the imagination is hot ((for some)), the ST/NF sexual compatibility is a real thing. Plus IEIs are often just objectively attractive in a physical way too but it can be hard to find them attractive that way because of 1D Se, the SEnsual function. ST hotness is the most typical and Karen-y that most ppl are going to find hot , in the porn star way. Porn studio is littered with SLE cuz its something basic everybody tends to like and that's what monetizes things. I think part of the reason IEI/SLE dual relationships can be hard to start is that an iei will too easily get a crush on somebody everybody else is getting a crush on too- its too competitive and they don't really stand a chance esp. if the IEI is a typical IEI and too nice/soft/shy/victimy. SLE will naturally like that yes, but will be confused that they even do like that until a long time. Adam Strange would put a pretty ribbon on this in this corny inspiring way, but in reality it can take too much time.

IEIs can be too dreamy/idealistic and that isn't hot because its like most ppl probably don't fantasize about sticking their dick in a cloud. U gotta come back down to earth. But that is hot to some ppl, the teasing and chasing thing and push-pull thing IEIs do... but essentially its the most compatible with ST energy because you have to make the first move and just "victimize" it. The problem is iEIs like to write fan fiction online and whine about personal problems , instead of go out and do things in the real world- but doing things in the real world is potentially how they find somebody that wants to fuck them. IEI is wise to know that sex is overrated though and leads to STDs and can be shallow and stupid and blah even if they want to smell a sle's hot jock man butt.

I'm bored.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is wise to know that sex is overrated though and leads to STDs and can be shallow and stupid and blah even if they want to smell a sle's hot jock man butt.

I'm bored.
    maybe im taking this too serious. but cmon man , every SLE cant be a jock. i am one and i am not good at sports. stereotypes can be amusing too, but sometimes they get out of hand. sex is mid anyway . but you really think SLEs make good p-stars? it seems that stereotype was already taken by SEE. but whats tyhe reasoning ? i'm genuinely curious

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe im taking this too serious. but cmon man , every SLE cant be a jock. i am one and i am not good at sports. stereotypes can be amusing too, but sometimes they get out of hand. sex is mid anyway . but you really think SLEs make good p-stars? it seems that stereotype was already taken by SEE. but whats tyhe reasoning ? i'm genuinely curious
    SLEs I've known tend to have some kind of 'nerdy' interests. There always have some kind of intellectual affinity both in the arts or sciences and I've never seen an SLE that didn't at least read casually. In school they can be bad because they don't like to sit in a room the whole day, and would prefer to do something like fishing or gambling in cards. When they are doing something they are interested they will excel however and will not allow themselves to be nothing less than the very best no matter whatever it is they do. SLE does not allow mediocrity in their work.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    SLEs I've known tend to have some kind of 'nerdy' interests. There always have some kind of intellectual affinity both in the arts or sciences and I've never seen an SLE that didn't at least read casually. In school they can be bad because they don't like to sit in a room the whole day, and would prefer to do something like fishing or gambling in cards. When they are doing something they are interested they will excel however and will not allow themselves to be nothing less than the very best no matter whatever it is they do. SLE does not allow mediocrity in their work.
    for me this is definitedly true. i do have some nerdy habits, but i guess not being intuitive or Te type or whatever, i dont really get on too well with intellectuals. i tend to think faster and less carefully than they do. it is sort of weird having the Se and Ti together, almsot they seem to work against each other.

IEI is wise to know that sex is overrated though and leads to STDs and can be shallow and stupid and blah even if they want to smell a sle's hot jock man butt.

I'm bored.
    Maybe they can have an energetic exchange? I once heard bentinho massaro (I know) say that oftentimes "allowing" energy to pass through is all that is needed instead of setting out to live out a fantasy. Maybe this applies mostly for NF people though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast