Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    ok, then we have different insights into ryu's motivations (i'm sure he would say he doesn't want a stepford wife, even if his posting history tells a different story) and very different interpretations of how quadra values manifest. if you're satisfied with the stereotype of the submissive and "prissy" delta NF, then fine. i personally have a problem with it, and i'm especially bothered by it being perpetuated by someone who types LSE.
    I dont know, i've chatted quite extensively with Ryu over AIM and i didn't get the impression that he's looking for someone who is submissive at all. In fact, he shared with me some things that make it clear he actually doesn't like it when someone is acting submissive. Also, prissy =/= submissive. Prissy on the contrary is a descriptor of snobbishness, which wouldnt' be out of character for a member of an aristocratic quadra. I admit, i can come across a bit snobby/prissy to certain people, especially if they feel inferior to me (probably for good reason).

I'm not really sure where you got the thoughts you expressed, but I dont think delta NFs represent submissiveness in the least, in fact ime we are the some of the least likely members of the socion to be ok with submissiveness (instant turn off to me). I never saw this stereotype as being a delta NF descriptor and i'm not sure where you got that association from. Instead, my stereotyping of submissiveness belongs to the "victim" types: IEI, ILI, EIE, LIE (the introverts> the extroverts). Of course my stereotype could be wrong, so please correct me, anyone, if so.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I dont know, i've chatted quite extensively with Ryu over AIM and i didn't get the impression that he's looking for someone who is submissive at all. In fact, he shared with me some things that make it clear he actually doesn't like it when someone is acting submissive. Also, prissy =/= submissive. Prissy on the contrary is a descriptor of snobbishness, which wouldnt' be out of character for a member of an aristocratic quadra. I admit, i can come across a bit snobby/prissy to certain people, especially if they feel inferior to me (probably for good reason).

I'm not really sure where you got the thoughts you expressed, but I dont think delta NFs represent submissiveness in the least, in fact ime we are the some of the least likely members of the socion to be ok with submissiveness (instant turn off to me). I never saw this stereotype as being a delta NF descriptor and i'm not sure where you got that association from. Instead, my stereotyping of submissiveness belongs to the "victim" types: IEI, ILI, EIE, LIE (the introverts> the extroverts). Of course my stereotype could be wrong, so please correct me, anyone, if so.
    the only thing i can concede here is that maybe i'd have a different impression of ryu if i knew him as well as you do. other than that, we seem to be on completely different pages and i'm not really sure where to start.

um, as for swearing...i swear sometimes, as does almost everyone i know. i feel more comfortable in environments where i know it won't be frowned upon if i let a curse word slip.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only thing i can concede here is that maybe i'd have a different impression of ryu if i knew him as well as you do. other than that, we seem to be on completely different pages and i'm not really sure where to start.
    yeah i'm not sure why or how that happened...

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh
    um, as for swearing...i swear sometimes, as does almost everyone i know. i feel more comfortable in environments where i know it won't be frowned upon if i let a curse word slip.
    LOL sounds like passing gas...

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    LOL sounds like passing gas...
    lol, never. as a delta NF lady, there are certain bodily functions i am incapable of.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, never. as a delta NF lady, there are certain bodily functions i am incapable of.
    ditto!

lol

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Women I encountered whom are Delta NFs seem to dislike foul language, nevertheless they will see it as a sign of 'strength' when alone with their dual or with another Delta ST they're mating with. They don´t like it, unless they're very much into the person, then they'll see it as a dualizing factor which gives them grounding, especially the INFJ. The ENFP can curse a lot even in group settings if the cursing and foul language is tolerated by the group. I see ENFP females cursing a lot compared to INFJs.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cock shit fuck dick ass penis cunt boobs