I consider knowldege as light. I like when things make sense for me. I think there is a mystery and always will be. The process of discovery is more interesting than knowledge itself and this process is life itself.

I remember somebody pointed at the lines on my handpalm and showed her palm. She said: this is the destiny line. Her line was strong and clear- she said, she knows what she wants from life and the direction to go. My line was split and patchy. I felt for a long time that I did not find what I am looking for. It was a search for the meaning in life, career, husband and etc.. But now things are more clear in my head and I found the meaning which keeps me happy.

I don't think any theory would change my drives to do or to learn what I wanted. My second husband was ENTJ and I liked him, if I would not - there would be no meaning in his type. People are so much more than types. The knolwdege should be used only for better with the paramount importance of the individual's free will.