Hybrid View

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me? :))

Hello all.. I would really appreciate it if some of you helped type me... To avoid posting a wall of un-type-related and useless text though, I will wait for questions. Thank you in advance

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    Hello all.. I would really appreciate it if some of you helped type me... To avoid posting a wall of un-type-related and useless text though, I will wait for questions. Thank you in advance
    What is your opinion on breast implants?

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    What is your opinion on breast implants?
    lol... I don't really care, but I would never get them. (I trust that the answer to this question will wash away any doubt whatsoever of my type, yes?)

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    lol... I don't really care, but I would never get them. (I trust that the answer to this question will wash away any doubt whatsoever of my type, yes?)
    (Check)

Name four things that you absolutely love and two things you absolutely hate and explain why. The more in depth you can go explaining it, the better for us.

P.S. I'm observing everything and crossing out possible types in my mental checklist.

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    (Check)

Name four things that you absolutely love and two things you absolutely hate and explain why. The more in depth you can go explaining it, the better for us.

P.S. I'm observing everything and crossing out possible types in my mental checklist.
    Awesome! Okay...

Love:
    1. Art. I don't know if I could say that I LOVE art.. but I definitely appreciate it. I guess I am an artist myself, because I create art, although I don't act like an artist. Art is the area that I am most talented and comfortable/confident in... partially because I think it "runs in the family" and all that, and I just have an eye for that kind of thing. Usually the first thing I notice when I see something (a new city, book, magazine, video game, movie) is how nice or pretty it looks, and so I appreciate it when things are aesthetically appealing. Ironically though, I don't pay much attention to my own appearance, because I don't think it's that important. Anyways, the reason I love art would be... because it looks nice, and it makes things pretty. hahaha. how shallow. In all honesty though, I've never focused too much on "self-expression" and all that when it comes to art, which seems to be what most people are focused on. For me... I just want things to look nice. I have often thought about how great it would be to be able to go around and decorate a city.. with paintings and flowers and anything else that can add some color. I hate boring, nasty looking cities like Atlanta, Georgia.

2. Food. Food is one of the few things that I openly exclaim my love for. All of my friends know I love food, and so my gifts from them on whatever occasion will often consist of food, or food-related things. Answering the "why" question on this one is tough though... because it tastes good? I wish there was a better reason but that's pretty much all I can think of. You told me to go in depth though, so I'll tell you what kinds of food I like! Sushi, is my favorite food. It's great because it tastes awesome, it's healthy, and it's not one of those messy foods you have to bite all the time and spill all over your face. It's... delicious. If I were a shallow bitch, I would not marry a man for his money, I would marry him for his sushi-making abilities. But I am not a shallow bitch so would not do that. Anyways: salsa. Last summer I made homemade salsa four or five times. For Christmas, one of my friends got me a "grow your own salsa" kit. And the classic, chocolate. Even crappy, 50 cents valentines day chocolate I can eat, and will eat. I'm a good cook too. I can't begin to understand why anybody wouldn't be able to cook. Even if it doesn't come naturally, all you have to do is follow directions! and the internet makes recipes easily accessible. Okay moving on.

3. Humor. I love making people laugh, although I don’t think I’m very good at it, except for sometimes. I really admire people who are good at being funny, and can do it whenever they want. Some of my fondest memories are of times when I have made people laugh/ laughed excessively. I have often, in the past, made a fool of myself for the sake of humor, and I guess some people look down on that, but I prefer it, because it is shameless. For me, an enjoyable time is sitting around with 2 or 3 (but usually just 2) friends maybe playing some kind of board game but not taking it seriously at all. For example, when I play monopoly, I steal everybody’s money and then give it to one person (who is oblivious), because it’s funny! Whenever I can, I try to be ridiculous, and humorous. I get very annoyed, though, when people become irritated by humor though. I don’t think that games are something to ever be taken seriously… because if they are, how is it fun?? I guess the reason I love humor.. is because it makes people feel good; it makes me feel good. My favorite comedians are Rowan Atkinson and Andy Kaufman. They are amazing.

4. Real friends. Throughout my life, I have had many close friends (they come and go), but only 2 real friends, but even then, one of them I don’t trust in whole. Having deep and true friendships with people is something I greatly value, but I find difficult to accomplish, 1) because people usually don’t take me seriously enough to really get to know me, and 2) because people are always more interested in their own gain. Why do I love this? Because it is a special thing for one to connect with and understand another person. It is also a great thing to be accepted by another person for what you really are. One of the most disappointing things I have noticed throughout schooling and whatnot, is that people are typically only friends with one another if they can get some personal gain out of it (ie- I” want to be friends with person A because she’ll support me and be mean to my ex-boyfriend for me, even though I don’t really like her and she’s really weird durrr”). So yeah, I don’t like shallowness when it comes to relationships, and I value close relationships.

Hate:
    1. People who revolve their lives around "image." ie: people who mold themselves into acting/dressing a certain way... and then looking down on others who don't. I see this as a form of useless vanity. I cannot say that my hatred for this is thanks to any personal account (nobody like this has ever given me a personal reason to dislike them), this is simply something that I have always hated. In case I am not being clear enough: I know a group of girls.. from what I can tell, this is what they spend most of their time doing: dressing up (they do not go ANYWHERE without wearing fancy vintage outfits and a gross amount of makeup, which I assume is supposed to make them look "unique"), and taking pictures of themselves... you know.. posing in the woods or whatever. They make a conscious attempt to talk with a sort of girlish voice which I also despise. It is fake.

2. Censorship, of any sort. I hate to think that one group of people is allowed to decide what others can and cannot say. It is just as rude for one to tell another person "don't say retarded, that's offensive because blah blah blah", as it is rude for the person to have said retarded to begin with (though personally I don't really care what kind of vocabulary somebody uses, as long as it's not overly and pointlessly vulgar, to the point that it becomes annoying or depressing. Even then though, it is rude to censor). I find it to be egotistical that one person, the person who supposedly "cares" and is "politically correct”, believes it is their place to decide what another person who is their equal should and shouldn't say. It also disturbs me that it is socially acceptable for people to openly try to censor one another. In short, I prefer people to be able to say what they want to say, and feel comfortable doing so.

Creepy-Snaps

Reserved. So far I think you are XXXx.