Thread: Based on my five years here

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well I sure am surprised with the SLI responses, I hope that the reason for people saying that isn't because I typed myself that and went by that for like 4 years. I didn't know anything about socionics then. And what video is everyone talking about? It's funny because I don't even remember...
    You seem always reasonable, even when getting throwed shit at you, you don't get excited or emotional.

Your writing style is easy to read for me, I had the similar kind of experience with Cyclops his writing style, an SLI-Te.

I find nothing about you that contradicts SLI.

Still I'm not going to fight over it, if you want to be another type go ahead.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se

fools
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI/SLI is my impression. SLI>ILI. I like you, so it's definitely not a "I don't want you as my type" thing at all. You seem calm, unperturbed, relaxed, and as you put it "never enthusiastic about anything ever." I don't have a litany of reasons for my impression, but it's not because that's what you typed as for so long. It's more the lack of responsiveness to Fe that you've suggested about yourself in the stories and comments you've made, and a general Te>Ti valuing impression, plus temperament, etc. I don't see Ti-leading, and Si looks much more likely. Why consider ESI at this point?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually, the first type someone chooses is the right one. So, I think you're SLI.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    ILI/SLI is my impression. SLI>ILI. I like you, so it's definitely not a "I don't want you as my type" thing at all. You seem calm, unperturbed, relaxed, and as you put it "never enthusiastic about anything ever." I don't have a litany of reasons for my impression, but it's not because that's what you typed as for so long. It's more the lack of responsiveness to Fe that you've suggested about yourself in the stories and comments you've made, and a general Te>Ti valuing impression, plus temperament, etc. I don't see Ti-leading, and Si looks much more likely. Why consider ESI at this point?
    I just thought certain aspects of ESI fit but the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it is. I'm surprised so many people are saying ILI. I'll have to think about all of this stuff. I guess my impression of ILI and SLI is quite off or I'm just an odd representative of those types. Dunno. But thanks for all the responses. They're helping me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I've started countless type threads but only recently have I came to understand Socionics better. I feel like the many threads I've started on the the subject are pointless because I didn't understand anything and was basing my type off MBTI. I was tossing around the idea of starting a new thread in hopes that the people here who have been here since the beginning (and the new ones too..although you might not know me well)could give their input.

Basically, the two types i've been considering are LSI and ESI. I've already settled on LSI as of late but have been wondering if ESI is possible and wanted to get others opinions. I'm not looking for attention, sorry if i've started so many threads on the same subject but i think this could be the last one since i understand it better. That's what i'm hoping, at least. What does everyone think about ESI vs LSI? Or another type?
    not a big controversy here. clearly LSI. clearly Ne polr. clearly logical. i've always thought that.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Jessica. I searched for a thread you commented in but couldn't find it. In it, LSIs answered the question of how they respond to Fe, and IIRC, you described it making you feel enlivened or something.

I wonder if that holds true for you apart from your responses in this thread.

I think my grandfather was LSI, and tbh, though I'm pretty sure of his type, I'm not sure he was always directly responsive to my Fe. I don't think we were around e/other enough to dualize. (IF I'm EIE ... and if I'm IEI, why wouldn't it have felt easier, like activity seems to?)

With him ... it was more like we really admired e/other, but sort of from a distance, even when we were in the same room. I dunno. I guess what I'm saying is that I've seen this with other people, too, the older they get ... seems like sometimes that one thing they most need (dual-seeking IE) is something that they have to learn to integrate in their interactions unless they are in the habit of doing that from early childhood.

So anyway, what is Fe to you? How do you define it? What does it look like when you see it? Do you think you always notice it? Etc.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol the first type I "chose" was ILI.
    That's why I didn't say "always"
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol the first type I "chose" was ILI.
    Me too. And I was right. Or so I like to think.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to some previous comments in this thread, I would like to point out that:

Getting along =/= duals
    Not getting along =/= not duals
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I sure am surprised with the SLI responses, I hope that the reason for people saying that isn't because I typed myself that and went by that for like 4 years. I didn't know anything about socionics then.
    Who's to say that you know anything about socionics now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123