Thread: EII-INFj stereotypes discussion

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straytk View Post
    Expecting an EII to relegate themselves to cooking brownies and dusting is as silly as an ESE expecting the same from an LII. That's like drafting Tom Brady or someone and then telling him to play off the bench as a backup punter. Real smart. What is it about Ne ego that screams "This is my ideal floor scrubber"? Not to say they couldn't, but giving them these "interests" is ignoring where they might be helpful or creative.

Besides, Si brownies are tastier.
    If you haven't realized it by now, I like teasing you guys about it.

It's just so cute.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, Si brownies are better, as with most cooking.

NFs seem to kind of not be consistent in food sometimes.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straytk View Post
    Expecting an EII to relegate themselves to cooking brownies and dusting is as silly as an ESE expecting the same from an LII. That's like drafting Tom Brady or someone and then telling him to play off the bench as a backup punter. Real smart. What is it about Ne ego that screams "This is my ideal floor scrubber"? Not to say they couldn't, but giving them these "interests" is ignoring where they might be helpful or creative.

Besides, Si brownies are tastier.
    haha, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Dude my own girlfriend isn't even that way.

....Although she did bake me brownies for my birthday. I guess she knows what I like
    lol, ok. maybe i'll start an LSEs-are-wifebeaters meme for a counterbalance. just kidding. i've already heard that one, just not from EIIs.

Creepy-Snaps

HI DELTA! I'M INVADING YOUR QUADRA AGAIN!

@ topic... who cares about stereotypes? This must be a Te-valuing thing... you can choose to be whoever you want, defy your type, shape how others view you. If you want to, that is.

But, to throw out some stereotypes for INFjs. Insightful. Composed. .... Boring?

Nah, if you want stereotypes, I guess go read online INFj descriptions haha.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, not starting, that's apparently the predominant stereotype of delta quadra. that and SLIs as mechanics.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    you can post wherever you want lol.

@ topic... who cares about stereotypes? This must be a Te-valuing thing... you can choose to be whoever you want, defy your type, shape how others view you. If you want to, that is.
    i don't think its a Te valuing thing and i have no idea why you would think it is.

But, to throw out some stereotypes for INFjs. Insightful. Composed. .... Boring?
    hah, those work.

Nah, if you want stereotypes, I guess go read online INFj descriptions haha.
    agree.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*tazes*

The reason for my posting this thread is on the previous page. And agreed; why would stereotyping be necessarily ?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stereotyping isn't Te or not Te.

If anything, I'd say it's "aristocratic". But that isn't particularly good either.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I never feel that composed, but I'd have to agree that I would be compared to a guy named Mountain Dew.

Although, I think I "sit" like an EP. There was a thread not long ago with possible "postures" for IJs and such. I thought some of the IJs weren't just composed, but kind of strange.. like some arty photo I'd find on some special edition German print of a Yoko Ono album cover.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12