EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default :)

Type this gentleman.

pictures removed.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-06-2011 at 03:02 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you know that I need a side pic! LOL
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

100% J type; I'll give that away
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj-LSE of course
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's always engaged in external things when he's with me whether he's looking at books or watching a movie; he gets into them, but something about him tells me that he's showing way too much I for an E type. For example, we had coffee the other night and I wanted to discuss something, but he seemed like he was in his head sort of either not being interested in talking about the topic, not talking to me (maybe trying not to say much), tired or out of it, or just not talking (overanalyzing and reading into that scene a bit much).

We have the same interests...golf, reading, movies, he's a writer and I'm a scene inventor (lol). Does anyone have experience dating an LSI that can put some input into their general behavior during dates?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-05-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    he looks like actor bradley cooper

VI-wise i don't see a reason why he could not pass for Si-LSE

Bradley Cooper is ESTj type

Ok WE HAVE A WINNER

HE'S MY DUAL!!!!!
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

maybe I'm dating Bradley Cooper
    -

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know any LSE/ESTj's in person, but I do see the Caregiver vibe for sure. Temperament wise, the first picture looks EJ and the second looks a bit IP.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

awww, he's totally cute. congrats.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I don't know any LSE/ESTj's in person, but I do see the Caregiver vibe for sure. Temperament wise, the first picture looks EJ and the second looks a bit IP.
    Yes, he's very much caregiver and so much in the moment, too. He's pulled me aside from being almost run over by vehicles on our dates. When we cross the street he has both hands on my shoulders to stop me and guide me out of harm's way. He sees everything really fast and very well. I like that quality about him, because, let me tell you I can run into traffic with no regard for my surroundings and do put myself in harms way; he called me "gutsy" when he saw me do this, but I didn't want to explain to him that it was because I have weak S and don't or can't accurately estimate moving danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Delta NFs tend to come off as more airy/spacey than Cooper does. Cooper has this sort of empty intensity to him, like he's observant of the world around him but still has low external energy levels.

Watching action around him =Te
    Having low external energy = Si

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    can't he just pull the leash?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Hmm, I thought he reminded me kind of of Jude Law, in an intuitive way, who is ESTp (it could partly just be the eyes), but since hes introverted then ISTj works. I see what you mean by comparison to ISTjs.
    He doesn't have the kind of energy to be an Se. At most, he may have displayed demonstrative Se once, but otherwise, I have dated SO SO many ESTp's to tell you his level of energy does not compare.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-06-2011 at 12:36 AM.
    -

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Type this gentleman.
    In my opinion he looks like Johnny Depp: (And I don't think he looks ESTj =\. Sorry Maritsa.) Maybe Delta, who knows.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mountain Dew, please remove his pictures from your post; I plan on deleting them later. Thank you.

And, thank you for sharing your type suggestion. I would appreciate if you could offer insight on how you are on dates, generally. If you could give me some idea of how you act etc.

Type Note: I've been told by my duals who are very aware of themselves that Se ego types exhaust them, make them feel tired.
    -

Creepy-Snaps

Ok removed the pictures for comparison. He does look like Depp in the face though, I think.

How am I on dates? Spunky, playful, fun-loving. Try to go somewhere and have a good time. How is this type related? Usually go out and do some activity, and try to make a personal connection. Talking about my life, friends, what I like to do for fun, etc. Get my date to laugh. Be respectful and courteous. Etc. etc. NTR?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok you're just like my brother in law and my sister's X BF who was also LSI. He is quiet, not as energy-full as the other Se ego types I've known generally. He enjoys long walks with me but in not a frantic pace, one that is comfortable with me. He liked to stop and look at things meticulously. His playful nature was only teasing me when he would walk in front of me and then stop or walk me off the sidewalk (not into danger ofcouse). Generally, his energy is not as quick paced as my brother in law's as an example.
    -

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ok you're just like my brother in law and my sister's X BF who was also LSI. He is quiet, not as energy-full as the other Se ego types I've known generally. He enjoys long walks with me but in not a frantic pace, one that is comfortable with me. He liked to stop and look at things meticulously. His playful nature was only teasing me when he would walk in front of me and then stop or walk me off the sidewalk (not into danger ofcouse). Generally, his energy is not as quick paced as my brother in law's as an example.
    I don't see how you can apply a typing/rule so forcibly, while at the same time mentioning a counter-example in the same post.

An LSI unlike others with Se-ego? ... So there are exceptions, you're saying... and don't know how you can infer that I don't have a 'lot of energy'... I was just speaking generally, you still don't know exactly what I'm like on a date.

At least here's proof that you don't type every guy as ESTj or ISTp! As others claim.

How would you expect an ESTp to act on a date? Or, more back to the original topic, ESTj?