Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I don't force you to do anything. It's your choice to attack me. And I don't call everyone troll, just you.

Sorry your perceive my posts to be idiotic... but who died and made you boss? You know I don't think very highly of your posts either.
    I don't think highly of my posts, either. That's not the point.

And this is not your forum. I'm not "invading" anything. Lol. I've contributed two constructive posts already to this thread, compared to your.... 0? Oh yeah that's right...

Yet somehow my contribution to the thread is idiotic? Hmm. Maybe if I were like you, and sat back, said nothing constructive, but criticized other people's posts... yeah, that's smart. You're clearly a genius.
    This is "my" forum as much as it's "everyone's" forum, so it's perfectly legitimate for me to try to halt a certain trend of posts which might cause its degeneration. Your posts were mostly embarassing when compared to how an average real-life SLE acts, they were not constructive.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I think I'm ready to take another hiatus from the forum.
    Please don't go on account of them. People will always bitch at each other on this forum. >.> And welcome back.

------------

Does anyone like being told what to do? I sure don't, and I highly doubt I'm base.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.