Thread: Some thing I noticed with Se base types

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol mountain dew. you're emphatically embarassing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    lol mountain dew. you're emphatically embarassing.
    And you're emphatically a douche. Screw you.

I remember from the other thread, like a month ago, I think you had called me obnoxious (if I remember correctly that it was you, I do remember it was from an ENTj). I'm glad you think I'm here for your entertainment.

FDG= troll. Commenting only on my comment to the original topic? Even if labcoat's "seconded" is in reference to your comment about my being embarrassing, at least he contributed to the thread afterwards.

Troll me more, bro.

Creepy-Snaps

On topic again:

Also found it interesting: this does not apply to SEEs, but SLEs and ILEs... may be one reason I said I view yelling as normal: Fi POLR:

Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    Statements by other persons reflecting their inner feelings are not fully registered by the individual if not accompanied by external emotional expression or actions.
    So for SLEs at least, their aggressiveness, emotionality, and abrasiveness may be a combination of Se base as well as Fi POLR. High emotions as the necessary way to communicate.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post

I remember from the other thread, like a month ago, I think you had called me obnoxious (if I remember correctly that it was you, I do remember it was from an ENTj). I'm glad you think I'm here for your entertainment.

FDG= troll. Commenting only on my comment to the original topic? Even if labcoat's "seconded" is in reference to your comment about my being embarrassing, at least he contributed to the thread afterwards.

Troll me more, bro.
    No, you're invading the forum with your idiotic presence, that's why I'm forced to fly off topic. Calling everyone troll is a childish tactic.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if labcoat's "seconded" is in reference to your comment
    whaat?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I agree completely.
    Warrior, what the heck are you writing. Do you even know or comprehend what you're saying here? Se doesn't mean that the person will tell you to do things like that. Please don't write things like this; it has no meaning, is inaccurate, and highly irrelevant to type. It makes a type, in this case Se, seem distinctly different from others because you put them in a box which suggests they are exactly as you wrote, which isn't true. Anyone of any type can say those things to you; that is not related to Se.

We have pointed out countless times what Se is; you may start by reading Carl Jung's work.
    Do you still think I'm a SEE, Maritsa?

I guess Se-types just need a hierarchy? .
    I think that would apply mostly to Se+Ti and not Se+Fi

Troll me more, bro.
    No, you're invading the forum with your idiotic presence, that's why I'm forced to fly off topic. Calling everyone troll is a childish tactic.
    I think I'm ready to take another hiatus from the forum.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Do you still think I'm a SEE, Maritsa?
    Yes I do. I think you have a very POOR understanding of what Se is and this is probably why you neither relate with it nor can you see your base function in action like I can. You write such negative remarks towards Se type choosing to describe only actions that in your mind help you associate the characteristics to the Se base types, which again are mostly very negative. I wouldn't see LII doing thing at all.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yes I do. I think you have a very POOR understanding of what Se is and this is probably why you neither relate with it nor can you see your base function in action like I can.

Sorry but I'm just not SEEing it. Any specific posts you've seen of mine that in your mind were particularly characteristic of SEE?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sorry but I'm just not SEEing it. Any specific posts you've seen of mine that in your mind were particularly characteristic of SEE?
    This one lacks Ti but has a lot of Ne...ever consider being ILE, like I VI'd you the first time? I feel like I'm supervising your posts, pointing my fingers saying "don't pattern this and that and consider individual characteristics of this type and that."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Snaps

I don't force you to do anything. It's your choice to attack me. And I don't call everyone troll, just you.

Sorry your perceive my posts to be idiotic... but who died and made you boss? You know I don't think very highly of your posts either.

And this is not your forum. I'm not "invading" anything. Lol. I've contributed two constructive posts already to this thread, compared to your.... 0? Oh yeah that's right...

Yet somehow my contribution to the thread is idiotic? Hmm. Maybe if I were like you, and sat back, said nothing constructive, but criticized other people's posts... yeah, that's smart. You're clearly a genius.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've contributed two constructive posts already to this thread, compared to your.... 0? Oh yeah that's right...

Yet somehow my contribution to the thread is idiotic?
    So you're saying idiotic (hypothetically, of course) contribution would actually be better than no contribution?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't force you to do anything. It's your choice to attack me. And I don't call everyone troll, just you.

Sorry your perceive my posts to be idiotic... but who died and made you boss? You know I don't think very highly of your posts either.
    I don't think highly of my posts, either. That's not the point.

And this is not your forum. I'm not "invading" anything. Lol. I've contributed two constructive posts already to this thread, compared to your.... 0? Oh yeah that's right...

Yet somehow my contribution to the thread is idiotic? Hmm. Maybe if I were like you, and sat back, said nothing constructive, but criticized other people's posts... yeah, that's smart. You're clearly a genius.
    This is "my" forum as much as it's "everyone's" forum, so it's perfectly legitimate for me to try to halt a certain trend of posts which might cause its degeneration. Your posts were mostly embarassing when compared to how an average real-life SLE acts, they were not constructive.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm ready to take another hiatus from the forum.
    Please don't go on account of them. People will always bitch at each other on this forum. >.> And welcome back.

------------

Does anyone like being told what to do? I sure don't, and I highly doubt I'm base.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.