Thread: Sadiq Khan

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Sadiq Khan

I favor Gamma for him, Beta as an alternative. Maybe some social 368 tritype.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

I favor Gamma for him, Beta as an alternative. Maybe some social 368 tritype.
    He is a Fi/Te type clearly (subjective values, solidarity, p-word, n-word, very concerned with language, none of this is Fe...but also talks a lot about facts, occurrences, which is Te stuff) so I think he is Delta LSE and not Gamma LIE to be honest. He certainly does not seem to have a strong Irrational element (either Ni or Si), and I don't see the bluntness and dismissal of procedure which is typical of Se HA...he seems very averse to extremes.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can say with confidence based on this interview (which confirms my earlier vague impression based on random comments of his reported by the media) that he is probably an Fe ego type and more likely Fe leading. Which of the two is a bit more difficult to tell.

-lots of effusive, spontaneous praise, butters up the interviewer
    -open and inclusive, positive (explicitly praises London for being open and inclusive)
    -got into politics because he was "an angry young man"
    -setting an example, being "a beacon for the rest of the world"
    -"not just tolerat[ing differences], but celebrat[ing]" them - so again, not just being inclusive but warmly and enthusiastically inclusive

I didn't notice any kind of harshness so maybe ESE is more likely. Even when he said we have to "say it as it is" his example came off as rather lukewarm and inoffensive. Then again you could make an argument for a more diplomatic kind of EIE - he did talk about his motivation to get into politics, to be with "the good guys" fighting the bad guys, and the fact of joining together with other kids to fight against the use of racist language.

There is also the fact that somehow he has become an international personality despite only being part of local government - it says something about his charisma.