View Poll Results: If I'm Alpha NT, am I most likely to be

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • LII because I'm antisocial, detached, pensive and lazy

2 40.00%
  • ILE because I'm wacky, irregular, emotional and inconsistent (and I fit ILE reinin dichotomies)

3 60.00%

Thread: If I'm Alpha NT, am I most likely to be

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If both the reinen dichotomies and the general ENTp description fit well, that's usually good enough. That is unless you feel strictly introverted.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    If both the reinen dichotomies and the general ENTp description fit well, that's usually good enough. That is unless you feel strictly introverted.
    Well even though I do feel introverted (yet for some reason not in Reinin dichotomies?), there is always a catch with every type, and its hard for me to say one is more valid than the other. ILE just seems to be the most relateable type with the least amount of catches at this point. People and descriptions have said that ILEs are one of the extrovert types that can go introverted and be rather more pensive and anti-social, and I am not going to take that for granted being that I relate the most to a lot of other points being made about the ILE type. So I do still have a hang up with the idea, but its the best I've got concerning Classical Socionics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    If you're so unique you can't relate to anyone enough to consider them for an identical, perhaps you could consider people that annoy you and see if there are patterns of how they do that.
    Perhaps, though it seems like there's always someone in every type that may annoy me at different times, and can't identicals annoy each other? I'm definitely taking into consideration intertype relations when I attempt to decide, and I feel in general that "alpha" is where I'd lean right now, and not overlooking "delta."