I don't really have a good INTj description that would fit me, but I remember reading this a month ago and it really fit me well: http://personalitycafe.com/entp-foru...socionics.html

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
I don't know... when I first read about the Reinin dichotomies I thought they're really great. But nowadays I'm doubting their merit for typing purposes. It's quite likely that you concentrate too much on a single dichotomy and less on the overall picture, imho. Subtypes also have such a deceiving character. Many people seem to know their subtypes before they know their basic type and explain their deviations from that with subtype traits.
I think thats why I'm to a large extent confused, because I don't know how types are really "supposed to be." Someone says one thing, and another says a contradictory thing. A general picture envisioned by me still generates something contradictory to things lots of people will say, so I need to know if there are variants because there aren't a lot of Socionics descriptions that do fit me well.

I would say that some ILE and ILI descriptions have fit me the most, but a lot has lead me to believe that I'm not a Gamma or Se/Ni valuing.