this is inspired by something in a different thread, but i have decided to make an effort to curtail my off-topic posts. (we'll see how well that actually goes, but i have to be more accountable now that i've said it out loud lol.)

i was hoping for responses from Ti egos especially (but open to responses from anyone).

its about Ti expecting things to make sense and be internally consistent. i'm wondering how this operates in the realm of people..who rarely really make sense, lol. does this give Ti egos very high standards in terms of the people they choose to be around "making sense?" if someone seems inconsistent in their behavior or beliefs what is your reaction? these questions are sort of floating around the main question in my mind, which is basically...Ti + people equals ? so feel free to go off on tangents.

i think pretty much everyone expects some degree of consistency in people, so i'm having trouble finding the words here, so i guess...just assume you know what i'm saying and i"ll take what i can get from any responses, haha. :wink:

thanks.