View Poll Results: what is Marilyn Manson's type?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

4 14.81%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

5 18.52%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

6 22.22%
  • EIE (ENFj)

10 37.04%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

3 11.11%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 3.70%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 3.70%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 7.41%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Marilyn Manson

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    NF is a definite! I agree 100% on that grouping.

But how is his ego not Ni?

So in the video above, on what level were Manson's complaints regarding President Clinton and bombing in Kosovo? Intrapersonal, interpersonal, or were they beyond that level? How was he dissatisfied with the events that occurred in Kosovo? At which level was the disconnect for Manson?

I'm intentionally play hard because Manson's complaints are very relevant to what's going on right now globally...
    I think you might have ego and base function mixed up. The ego block of an EIE has Fe as base function (the lens that the EIE views life from) and Ni as creative function (strong and used 'creatively' to deal with the world).

But honestly, I think getting political and 'speaking out' would be more a EIE thing than IEI. Rational + NF + Negativist. I haven't watched the video, nor do I have time to, but I have enough background knowledge of the guy to make a judgement call.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    I think you might have ego and base function mixed up. The ego block of an EIE has Fe as base function (the lens that the EIE views life from) and Ni as creative function (strong and used 'creatively' to deal with the world).

But honestly, I think getting political and 'speaking out' would be more a EIE thing than IEI. Rational + NF + Negativist. I haven't watched the video, nor do I have time to, but I have enough background knowledge of the guy to make a judgement call.
    No no. I'm not mixing anything up. I already know "Who" Manson is, but intertype relationships within the video could just as easily tell you his type if those pictures don't give him away.

How about another video to create a continuum? Maybe you can watch it later?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

No no. I'm not mixing anything up. I already know "Who" Manson is, but intertype relationships within the video could just as easily tell you his type if those pictures don't give him away.

How about another video to create a continuum? Maybe you can watch it later?

You are mixing it up. EIE and IEI are both Ni ego.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    You are mixing it up. EIE and IEI are both Ni ego.
    No I'm not mixing anything up... I already know that IEI and EIE have the same ego, and Manson does not have Ni ego.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I'm not mixing anything up... I already know that IEI and EIE have the same ego, and Manson does not have Ni ego.
    (Argh, didn't mean to hit constructive on that post.) When you say,

But how is his ego not Ni?
    it communicates that you believe Manson to be ego and are asking why Narc is not of the same opinion. Hence the confusion.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.