Quote Originally Posted by IBTL View Post
What would Manson have said to the kids at Columbine or the people of that community? His response was: "I wouldn't say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did." - start watching the video at 3:42

"INFjs can be very touchy and this may strain the easy atmosphere of a conversation. Sometimes they adopt a monotone speech pattern that can snuff out all playfulness in others. INFjs have a special ability to listen to people and as a result they are often asked for advice or sympathy. They never push people away and are always prepared to listen for as long as it takes to make others feel better, even if they theoretically have better things to do. INFjs are always ready to help friends in difficult life situations. They care not with words but with real actions." - http://www.socionics.com/prof/infj.htm
EII is definitely a very interesting possibility for Marilyn Manson. If he is, he definitely shatters all EII stereotypes. I'm inclined to say LII > EII, but he does sound like an EII very often when he speaks, despite his EIE looks and his aggressivity on stage when he was young.