Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you burn your toast, do you throw it out and start over, or eat it even though it's burnt?

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I don't have a toaster

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I ditch the toaster, stomp, cry and become very dramatic about it. In that order. After that, I log in here and bitch, and moan.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    As I was throwing some burnt toast away today, I heard my mother's voice in my head from long ago and far away telling me I was being wasteful and had to eat the toast even though I burned it instead of putting fresh bread into the toaster to make new, unburnt toast.

So what do you do?
    I take the toast, sell it to someone else as "artisan toast", then I see if they eat it or throw it out.

If they want there money back I try to convince a person's the burned edges add a more rustic old world flavor to it and accuse them of being an uncultured swine. If that fails I guilt them by telling them they are wasteful in this time of economic strain. Finally if that fails I carry around unburnt bread that is stale that I reimburse them with, then flee to another country.

You may think that's wrong, but you don't know me.... and beside human morality is just a matter of personal preference, and my preference is to not be wasteful, to try to turn trash into another man's treasure, who are you to question my ethics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12