Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
It happens both ways. When says something "offensive" the problem is that a subject is taboo for a reason, to not involve personal attachment to the subject. Thus is offended because now the discussion is focused on how close people are to each other which makes for awkwardness because feelings of hate/dislike may surface.

When says something "offensive", the problem is that the implications on the distance between people was not considered. Thus an valuer may attach a hate or dislike label to the person for offending values.
Yeah. But it is still subjective, that is they're not going to try and perceive a relationship gone wrong they know nothing about and then hold you in bad regards. That just ruins the whole point of , though obviously the reason why they're our dual is because they expect us to hold some kind of accountability and will help us. And just like with egos, I find the latter happening more with egos than say IDs, as we can often just brush it off and ignore it because we've learned to be pissed off by that fact that we can't deal with it well, I used to care more when young but I felt it gradually move into my subconscious. But it definitely happens to me and it sucks when valuers just don't get it, and don't want to be there for you or come to your aid relationally. They often seem to rather want to either lay down the foundation or principle in a - hybrid, or just decide that you're ruining their full out and pay no heed to your feelings about the relationship or individual loyalty.