Thread: I hate Fe properness

Threaded View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I hate Fe properness

When types get offended by some "objective" ethical connotation, it just seems so fake to me. There's no personal relationship being threatened, there's nothing real that's threatening them or coming between us, they just chose to act like there is and jeopardize all the peace and everything we have for the sake of some principle or ridiculous feeling inside them (probably, not that I would know), and shun me or others if we happen to say something wrong or offend some other type who "cares" so much, and at times feel obligated to follow the popular crowd or popular feeling instead of their own bonds. It's like you think you're close with someone, until they get offended by something that has nothing to do with your relationship with them, and then treat you like you're the devil or something. I've never understood , I've never understood how people can be that way. People need to grow up and face the music, and quit making a big deal out of nothing. It's like their ego has to get involved with things they know nothing about. Why get offended by something when it has nothing to do with you?

I call this negative attribute related to because it extinguishes the knowledge and underlying strength of personal relationships, and is my biggest weakness, something I don't give a crap about. It can also seem pretty "cultish" at times if that's the word. Also people who actively use tell me that that's how you really socialize and form "meaningful" relationships with people, as though you have to properly know how to play together and suck up to "objective" connotations, and to me it's just wrong. And I've often seen them really suck at or being afraid of actually talking with someone about their interests and getting to know them, its like they just kind of sit back and ride the social roller coaster and pretend to care and think they know people, yet show them no depth. Sure maybe easily adapt and have some fun...but what's the point? Sometimes just seems waaaayy too distant and over-tactical to me, and not at all real enough. So yeah, rant.
    Last edited by 717495; 12-19-2010 at 10:21 PM.