Thread: Fi ignoring/Fe leading and adapting behavior for ENFjs and ESFjs

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    The title! You put the song in my head...

I must listen... I am not EIE but I can sort of relate to what you are saying. I feel Fe bonds more in the moment and not with everyone. Maybe some bonds are not as long lasting. I think EIE are more selective, on some level, when using Fi. Not sure how to explain it.

I have laughed at funerals. It was not on purpose. My sister and I both looked at my grandmother in her coffin and burst out in hysterical laughing, with tears streaming down our faces. It was shock. I think. No one thought anything of it and we were young.

I have also laughed at funerals because the others there were celebrating the person and not mourning them. I cried at my ex boyfriend's funeral. I think I was the only one who did which made me kind of sad. He came from a stoic family and that is the face they put on at his funeral. I tried to be stoic too but I could not hold back the tears and it echoed in the church. It was a spiritual experience for me.
    I never felt that much loss before, even though my best friend died a month earlier. Her funeral was more uplifting and was held in the black community even though she was white. The preacher had us all put our hands up in the air and" lift her to heaven". It was inspiring and I am not religious or comfortable in churches. Overall very good vibes there. This was her funeral song. I intuitively knew she would want. I cried like a baby but I celebrated with those who wanted to remember her as she was.

I think I have learned from experience how to act in social situations. I think I naturally empathize but I also actively try to lift people up but only if I get the vibe that they want to be cheered or lifted up. It is a delicate balancing act and I don't always get it right either. If you have strong intuition pay attention to it and let it guide you.
    Made me cry.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol Ok Cubo.. Sorry I can't properly articulate what I mean and I don't mean to be stereotypical. I genuinely want to know if these are Fi related issues. Perhaps I am simplifying things.. that's why I made the thread.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari