Thread: Which socionics type wants/needs to hold hands to guide through traffic?

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Eh. I really don't see this as a dependency issue. If I have such an issue, it's manifest elsewhere.

Rather, between me and someone who has a ton of Se going on, the way he makes his way through space pretty much requires me to hold on for the ride. He carves his way through crowds much more easily than I do. I can't keep up with him unless he takes me by the hand, there's just no way.

As for the woman with cancer, my mom's husband was very unhelpful to her when she had cancer, and that is exactly the sort of thing that would appall the guy I'm currently with, and yeah, he would step in to help, just as Hayley described. I didn't get that she was talking about hand holding. She was talking about a sense of protecting and helping in a physical way, I thought.
    Interesting. I can cut my way through a crowd easily, and often did. I find that I don't now, because I like to keep it slow and absorb the world around me.

I'm also appaulled by your mums husbands behavior. There's a difference between talking a good game and providing direct action to help a person. I prefer to do the latter, and I've noticed people are either too lazy, selfish or something else not to provide actual help.
    Last edited by Words; 12-11-2010 at 09:59 PM.