Hybrid View

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter Pan-- ENTp (I know I suggested ESTp before, but after watching the movie with my son this weekend, I am changing my mind)
    Tinkerbell-- ISFj (female Aggressor style, in any case)
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double post. I hate my phone so much.

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    Peter Pan-- ENTp (I know I suggested ESTp before, but after watching the movie with my son this weekend, I am changing my mind).
    I could accept Pan as a caricature of ILE. He is extraordinarily infantile. He doesn't want to grow up. He doesn't seem to perceive women as sexual beings; he just wants a mother. He is also the embodiment of the dark side of innocence. He doesn't do heartless, "bad" things because he is malicious; he does them because it's funny or interesting, etc. With this being said, I have never seen the play nor read the book, so I'm going off what others have seen in them. And I just realized I'm going on about the non-Disney version. *facepalm* If that one matches what I described above, then I could see it. ^.^;
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.