TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    get out of my quadra
    Alright, let's try this again: Your sweeping statement makes no sense. I hope it was a joke or hyperbole, not something to be taken seriously. If you are offended by the wording of my reply (which is rather poor, in retrospect), that is fine, and it is understandable, in light of other events here. You are certainly welcome to tell me that you are offended and why, but in a manner that actually addresses the problem. The above quote addressed nothing and seems to me like a very childish reaction ("You've offended me, so you can't be in my quadra").
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 12-05-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Alright, let's try this again: Your sweeping statement makes no sense. I hope it was a joke or hyperbole, not something to be taken seriously. If you are offended by the wording of my reply (which is rather poor, in retrospect), that is fine, and it is understandable, in light of other events here. You are certainly welcome to tell me that you are offended and why, but in a manner that actually addresses the problem. The above quote addressed nothing and seems to me like a very childish reaction ("You've offended me, so you can't be in my quadra").
    He's being facetious. I feel like that was obvious...? And you just criticized him for being childish... in a thread about Disney movies...

*resisting the urge to spam/flame*
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.