Thread: Kat Foster and Sherry Jackson

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    After watching this video, I start to think ENFp might be not a bad guess.
    Yeah, because look at how her eyes jump. They go up all the time, just thinking. If we wanna get cognitive, that can say a lot about the Ne working away at her head. Plus, the lady is sitting there in a room, probably all alone, with a camera and her thoughts. Nothing but her, those thoughts, and let's say...maybe a computer attached to that cam to distract her. Then she has a thing for gushing away as she starts to dive into things about compassion, her craft, and how she goes on to be judged in auiditions.

See, I'm watching her eyes. They are big, looking way off in the distance, dreamy, even. Those big brown things stay direct for the most part, but then they get to gazing to the side, grabbing up Feelings and less sensory details. But I think from the get, her FPness was a given.

A lil sidenote though, she doesn't have an ESFP kinda smile. I'm thinking of the Magic Johnsons, Elvis Presleys, and Alis for example, and those smiles get broad. Now this isn't rooted much in anything but observation, not like all that body language talk I was using for proof before. She has a smile and way about her that isn't as down to earth as it is simply warm. She smiles sometimes when something clever rides off her tongue, or probably more associated with a thought. Its sweet though. She's sweet.

I wouldn't mind her smiling at me, but there you go. That's what I see.
    Last edited by Deja Vu; 12-05-2010 at 07:00 AM.