Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kat Foster and Sherry Jackson

I get quite similar impressions of both of these actresses. Is it just because they have a very similar look, or do they might have the same type as well?
    I'd say SEE. I guess it's more or less wishful thinking to declare them as duals... I somehow think these women could be every guys "dual". :wink:

Kat Foster:

Sherry Jackson:
    Last edited by Pa3s; 12-01-2010 at 11:04 PM.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The second one I get a vibe for SEE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

she looks like an enfp therapist i had once.

she sorta has an amusing 'you shouldn't be such a sensitive fag' vibe to me.

actors are so weird dude. they will do anything, no matter how humiliating it would be for somebody else- for money. It's bizarre to me. Normal empathetic people are just different than that. We all like having good things and money but we have our personal dignity that limits us what we do for bucks. it's like they don't have that chip in their brain. its like 'POUR MORE LOBSTERS ON MY NAKED BODY UNDERNEATH THE BLUE BED SHEETS YOU WEAK ******S. I CAN TAKE IT. BECAUSE IM SELF CONFIDENT AND SELF CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING!"

it's so interesting tho lol.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason why I say SEE for Sherry Jackson is because she has that detached look of "where am I?" or some intangible fixation. I don't know how much it correlates, but a SEE friend I knew strongly exhibited the trait. I translate the look as a hidden agenda to realize desires(Fi) behind an objective front(Se). It's like I can imagine the person thinking internally about conquering something and showing the face of innocent determination. "I block out morality/ethics from my desires, I must do what I have to do."

Plus there's almost a sad look about them.

It's kind of hard to explain as it's mostly an intuitive thing.

Last edited by EyeSeeCold; 12-02-2010 at 11:31 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    she looks like an enfp therapist i had once.
    Foster or Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    actors are so weird dude. they will do anything, no matter how humiliating it would be for somebody else- for money. It's bizarre to me. Normal empathetic people are just different than that. We all like having good things and money but we have our personal dignity that limits us what we do for bucks. it's like they don't have that chip in their brain.
    Sure, there are people like that. I just don't think they are all actors. However, I guess this trait you described is NTR, but you probably didn't wanted to make a statement about a certain type.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    The reason why I say SEE for Sherry Jackson is because she has that detached look of "where am I?" or some intangible fixation. I don't know how much it correlates, but a SEE friend I knew strongly exhibited the trait. I translate the look as a hidden agenda to realize desires(Fi) behind an objective front(Se). It's like I can imagine the person thinking internally about conquering something and showing the face of innocent determination. "I block out morality/ethics from my desires, I must do what I have to do."
    That's very interesting. I found this 'far-away' look quite attractive, especially in the right picture I posted above. I think there could very well be a correlation like you said.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    That's very interesting. I found this 'far-away' look quite attractive, especially in the right picture I posted above. I think there could very well be a correlation like you said.
    So did I. It's what caused me to confront the aforementioned friend. I couldn't take my eyes off her. It just so happened that she was my dual.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    So did I. It's what caused me to confront the aforementioned friend. I couldn't take my eyes off her. It just so happened that she was my dual.
    That's cool. There are always women I'd call attractive, but it's a rare case that I can't take my eyes off them, as you described. One time, however, I happened to meet such a girl in my former school. After I got to know her better I doubted she was SEE (or I doubted my own type) since we did never really became friends and sometimes even came into conflict with one another. I should have know that it won't work out, but I still made attempts to interact with her, which were pointless of course. I'm still kind of unsure about her actual type.
    Last edited by Pa3s; 12-02-2010 at 08:55 PM.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer