Model B Part 1

Circles of evolution/swastika

I would like to present a piece of information about Model B which hopefull will be presented at a later stage as an article. This information is based on already existing information in socionics about the evolutionary and evolutionary circles of progress which I mention briefly here.

Jacubovskaja ( “socionincs - how to understand yourself and the others“ -2003) suggests that the laws ruling the psychological world is similar to those ruling the physical world. The circle of progress consists of 4 dual couples and can be presented as swastika. Swastica represents 8 cosmic powers: 4 of them are moving in the direction towards the centre and the other 4 away from the centre. There are two swastikas turning in the direction towards each other and so to do the 2 circles of progress: evolutionary and evolutionary.

Each circle consists of 8 types: 4 extroverts and 4 introverts or four duals. Evolutionary circle: istj -enfj, infj-estj, esfp -intp, isfp -entp. Involutionary circle: esfj -intj, estp-infp, entj -isfj, istp - enfp. In each swastika, introverts play the role of direction to the centre and play evolutionary role which is associated with the correction and conservation and the evolutionary role is in dynamic changes in the external world.
The two circles moving in the direction towards each other create the resistance and provide feedback for the socion.

Now I would like to apply the idea of two opposite flows of information and interpret the model B from this perspective. Jacubovskaja also suggests that the ideas of extraverted inspire introverts - therefore it is possible to suggest that the flow of info should come from the extraverted functions towards introverted ones.

For INTJ the evolutionary circle will 4 functions: Ti and Te and Ne and Ni. (the 1 and the 7; and the second and the 8 accordingly to model A). If we agree that the direction of the flow comes from the extraverted functions then we shall interpret it as follows; Te triggers Ti, collected Ti triggers the creativity Ne, Ne produces Ni. If we describe it with the name of the functions it will souns as follows:
Control function (7) attracts attention of programm/base function (1), base function demands the action from the creative function (2), the creative function results in the production of demonstrative function .(8)

What is interesting to look at - in extraverts, the Ego and Id function will represent the opposite direction and namely - involutionary circle.

I am sorry I have to stop now otherwise I will be late to work. Please, give your comments if you wish.......The information is abstract but we can look into real life examples too.