Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESI-SLE Supervision Relations (ISFj and ESTp)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    i didnt expect three different ESIs on the forum. yet, here we are. but i'm Fi subtype
    Hiya.

I thought I was Fi sub for a whole two or three days, as I've calmed down considerably from the time when I was first typed ESI, but I quickly realized that I still have Se out the ass.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the Fi police, been charged with omissions or commissions from the omissions according to personal tastes or relationship fashions.

"Fake" Yes, Fe can be - look that way.

Overall, it has been resolved as that, a whim from the women in blue. " Well, i think the problem is myself, and why should i judge someone from my personal standards!?" "To think i lose sleep over these matters." Torment vibes.

With low Fi energy, the worst part is having enough of it, to maintain long distance relationships for its sake. Low voltage interest.

I've been around wife's friends, one, and they come up to me like it was yesterday, but a decade in real time, like 12 years, and i struggle to remember the names, or any detail about anecdotes. And they are a little surprised. It's a low imprint impression. Yeah, it's a weakness.

With 'time', i have a strange relationship with it: It seems like an eternity has passed.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

My poor SLE E6 Sx friend is so clueless...

SLE:
    you know what she tells me
    she wants to be friends
    but would get sad when I am with another girl
    makes sense
    controlling issues
    so I made a test
    I was flirting with some of my friends and it was funny
    and sent her chat
    she got pissed
    but she flirting with guys lol
    balla balla in the head

ESI:
    ehh, doesnt sound like control issues, sounds like mixed feelings. people sometimes make the choice to leave you because of logical reasons from the rational side of themselves, but then they still have feelings, so it hurts...and flirting with other guys is sometimes a way to try getting past the feelings.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Princess Unicorn View Post

SLE:
    she wants to be friends
    makes sense
    controlling issues
    so I made a test
    and sent her chat
    she got pissed
    balla balla in the head

ESI:
    ehh, doesnt sound like control issues, sounds like mixed feelings. people sometimes make the choice to leave you because of logical reasons from the rational side of themselves, but then they still have feelings, so it hurts...and flirting with other guys is sometimes a way to try getting past the feelings.
    Sounds like game playing.
    Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Sounds like game playing.
    Ew.
    Yeah, could be. Not enough context to be determined.

How do you know she wasn't mad because he's shoving it in her face that he's flirting, while she's trying to get over him, so she sees it as insensitive and hurtful? And that she's flirting as a flawed cope?

Unless you mean him, in which case yes, he was playing them. He's toxic and I no longer associate with him because of it. I stopped playing counselor heroine to people who aren't paying me to give them counseling.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 11-03-2023 at 04:47 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I stopped playing counselor heroine to people who aren't paying me to give them counseling.
    When people are interest in your help - they support this by a "pay".
    The same as you mistake in own type as ESI, you may mistake in the degree of how useful was what you did.

Also, even when you do useful objectively - the problem is how a human will process this. He may don't get a usefulness from that on practice. In some cases it may pass a time, before he'll evaluate your actions as those deserve.
    When you deal in very negative IR, - it should be common. As people do not trust you, do not trust what you do and say by own main functions, perceive that with distortions, just don't want to do what would be useful (are capricious alike kids).
    You yourself is alike to be that "toxic". When we discussed how much of alcohol is accepted to be goten without a harm to your health, you've reacted inadequately from reason and morality sides. Also after long time you still dream yourself to have ESI, when most possibly have some Fe as SEI. You just ignore logics and known fats, reject to gather needed data to understand own type correctly - it's same "toxic" infantilism.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He sounds like a sx8 type, sx6 tend to be much more serious and actually don't fuck around nearly as much as sx8.

SLE:
    she wants to be friends
    makes sense
    controlling issues
    so I made a test
    and sent her chat
    she got pissed
    balla balla in the head
    Okay? Sounds like someone who just creeps over someone else, those games aren't even funny. He needs to drill it into his head that he needs to openly state how he feels about her, if she isn't feeling him, then he can fuck off and not waste time like a little bitch.

ESI:
    Flirting around won't help, she needs to learn not to give a fuck about him, remind herself that there is an abundance of men, some guy who doesn't have his shit together and acts like he needs a fucking mommy isn't a real man(or woman).

It just sounds like they're going back and forth at this point, let them get hurt and learn from their games.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"learn not to give a fuck" ah yes I've seen the young grasshopper has used my terminology.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stopped playing counselor heroine to people who aren't paying me to give them counseling.

hard won wisdom, eh?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    When people are interest in your help - they support this by a "pay".
    The same as you mistake in own type as ESI, you may mistake in the degree of how useful was what you did.

Also, even when you do useful objectively - the problem is how a human will process this. He may don't get a usefulness from that on practice. In some cases it may pass a time, before he'll evaluate your actions as those deserve.
    When you deal in very negative IR, - it should be common. As people do not trust you, do not trust what you do and say by own main functions, perceive that with distortions, just don't want to do what would be useful (are capricious alike kids).
    You yourself is alike to be that "toxic". When we discussed how much of alcohol is accepted to be goten without a harm to your health, you've reacted inadequately from reason and morality sides. Also after long time you still dream yourself to have ESI, when most possibly have some Fe as SEI. You just ignore logics and known fats, reject to gather needed data to understand own type correctly - it's same "toxic" infantilism.
    speaking of toxic helpers....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123