Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESI-SLE Supervision Relations (ISFj and ESTp)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I just realized I know FOUR SLE-ESI marriages, all of which are male SLEs with female ESIs.
    This seem to be so common in mexican novels(tv soup). SLE and IEI fall in love, evil twin sister ESI steals SLE from IEI and keeps supervising him and bullying her sis til almost the final episode
    where the duals finally get together lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    This seem to be so common in mexican novels(tv soup). SLE and IEI fall in love, evil twin sister ESI steals SLE from IEI and keeps supervising him and bullying her sis til almost the final episode
    where the duals finally get together lol
    How do the ESIs steal the SLEs from the IEIs?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't remember, but apparently the SLE being supervisee, he just do whatever ESI tells him because he sees her as superior. But also, them being twins doesn't help and stuff. I never watched the whole thing but I kinda remember some of the characters.

It's an old ass mexican soup my mother and cousin used to watch, it was cheesy as hell, you can probably find the whole thing online these days:

I just took this one as an example, I'm sure there are plenty others ESI-SLE. But also there are some movies S&M style who are ESI-LIE that looks like supervision but it's not.
    None the less, the ESI is almost always the "aggressor".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    I don't remember, but apparently the SLE being supervisee, he just do whatever ESI tells him because he sees her as superior. But also, them being twins doesn't help and stuff. I never watched the whole thing but I kinda remember some of the characters.

It's an old ass mexican soup my mother and cousin used to watch, it was cheesy as hell, you can probably find the whole thing online these days:

I just took this one as an example, I'm sure there are plenty others ESI-SLE. But also there are some movies S&M style who are ESI-LIE that looks like supervision but it's not.
    None the less, the ESI is almost always the "aggressor".
    Thanks, @Lycantrope. It’s surprising how often writers depict Socionics ITRs without knowing Socionics. Perhaps they “write what they know”.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s more the opposite from what I’ve seen. I do see some ESI-SLE relationships (like Miley Cyrus and that blonde stoic eyed dude) but a lot more ESI-IEI ones, particularly between ESI women and IEI men, but occasionally with the genders reversed too. Although, Miley seems quite close to SEE, my dual, so I’m not really sure. But something tells me that typing is off. She has a sort of ambiguous Se leading vibe like Amber Heard and Donald Trump.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, @Lycantrope. It’s surprising how often writers depict Socionics ITRs without knowing Socionics. Perhaps they “write what they know”.
    I'm not sure how it happens but I remember reading somewhere that some writers have a natural gift at remember the patterns of different types of people, even people with psychological disorders etc. like for instance, there were writers talking and describing very correctly the mind of a serial killer even before this was studied in psychology. They didn't give names such as "psychopathy" or things like that but they simply described the person as if they inhabit their bodies. I always thought this was very curious.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So done with SLE friend -.-
    Can't imagine how any ESI/SLE ends up together. Both my ESI friend and I are like..."Yeah, hell no. We'd whoop his ass out the door on day 1."

God.

SLE: "I hate cheating" "She's cheating, I know it"
    Me/ESI friend both: "No, she's probably just depressed, SLE"
    *SLE argues, but then it turns out that we were right, she was just depressed...SLE zips his lips.*
    Me: "She needs you to be supportive instead."
    *SLE asks for help with what to say to be supportive and executes the instructions in a way that sounds somewhat awkward (lol)*

Some different time: *SLE cheats*
    Both ESIs: "SLE, that is cheating..."
    SLE: "What? No, how is that cheating??"

Annoying, but I can deal with the shit that is like that, teach him/coach him, etc. Putting your mum in a headlock, though? Nah. Nope. Not even going to respond to that. Too pissed off to. ESI friend agrees without us even having talked about it before making the same decision as each other, as always.

Shit is fucking exhausting.

Btw, the way a guy treats his mother is usually how he will eventually treat his female romantic partners. Not sure if it works this way with homo relationships, I just know it works with hetero ones.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was reading over this as a refresher because of my SLE friend...

Interesting..........never thought of his jealousy as protection. I wonder if he does see himself as being protective when he is trying to fend off the fuckboys and get his girls to stop doing X and Y to attract them (which they should not always do, he's a lot of times not right, they'd have to walk on eggshells to avoid attracting attention, he's failing to consider their perspective/experiences).

SO many red flags, but a good heart deep down underneath, and is innocent / ignorant about things. That, and the fact that he does eventually hush and stop arguing it and listen, are the only reasons I bother.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if this coupling happens because the ESI perceives that they are "needed" by the SLE, and can't let go of "someone in need." Maybe it's often the ESIs that are also E2s. They "need to feel needed."

Both my friend ESI and I are kind of CP 6-ish (I am much more 8-ish than her though, probably different tritype), and could never imagine dating anyone who is a typical SLE. Both of us seem to categorize them as "brothers" at most, if I'm basing this on experiences with multiple ESIs and SLEs.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 06-24-2022 at 06:28 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what to do with SLE. He is a dick, but a somewhat teachable one. I feel bad for cutting him out over my values (which are reasonable values), because I do feel like I was helping him grow.

Ugh, supervision relationships aren't great sometimes after all. I experience it as a mentor/mentee relationship that requires a fuck ton of my patience and tolerance. Just couldn't see it til there was more "closeness." I get nothing out of the friendship for myself, he's the only one who will be getting something out of it if I don't cut him out for being violent with his family. The fact that he does not see it as violence is both frustrating and saddening, as it means that's so normalized to him that he is that blind...which makes me see him as a lost soul in need of help, and that is why I bother.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE tried to criticize/judge me for my involvement with a friend. In the process, he was 1. being racist by making fun of racial traits, 2. being shallow by making fun of a superficial trait (sound of voice), 3. it was none of his business in the first place, and 4. his judgment/criticism was coming from a place of subjective preference elitism. Needless to say, I got pissed and told him those things, and told him to back off. He shut his mouth after that.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thread is old but I think SLEs kinda enjoy to be supervised as weird as that sounds, and duality might not be challenging enough for them.

I kinda miss redbaron and Slacker Mom.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    This thread is old but I think SLEs kinda enjoy to be supervised as weird as that sounds, and duality might not be challenging enough for them.

Yeah, I kind of just started responding to the title alone because of this thread's age.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Lady View Post
    Not sure what to do with SLE. He is a dick, but a somewhat teachable one. I feel bad for cutting him out over my values (which are reasonable values), because I do feel like I was helping him grow.

Ugh, supervision relationships aren't great sometimes after all. I experience it as a mentor/mentee relationship that requires a fuck ton of my patience and tolerance. Just couldn't see it til there was more "closeness." I get nothing out of the friendship for myself, he's the only one who will be getting something out of it if I don't cut him out for being violent with his family. The fact that he does not see it as violence is both frustrating and saddening, as it means that's so normalized to him that he is that blind...which makes me see him as a lost soul in need of help, and that is why I bother.
    I just want to say that I constructived this post by accident. But it is a good post. Have fun with the teachable dick that you help grow.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE tried to criticize/judge me for my involvement with a friend. In the process, he was 1. being racist by making fun of racial traits, 2. being shallow by making fun of a superficial trait (sound of voice), 3. it was none of his business in the first place, and 4. his judgment/criticism was coming from a place of subjective preference elitism. Needless to say, I got pissed and told him those things, and told him to back off. He shut his mouth after that.
    I would have just asked him, “Do you ever wonder why I’m still friends with you when your dick seems so small?” And just leave it at that.

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suck dicks at typing, but if I'm correct about the people I typed as ESIs, I'd say these relationships are weird. Girls seem a bit manly and dudes look a bit girly. Logics are also weird in these people. They seem to care about feelings more than being logical, yet, fuck knows, my ex whom I typed as ESI seems to be very correct. That probably is supervision. It seems that ESIs feel better in these relationships, yet they aren't super healthy. I wouldn't want to rely on these people, because I feel that they would fuck the things up in the end. And they have. Basically, I loved and cared for my ex, but then I suddenly became psychotic, she just told me not to call her. And she was back when I got alright. She was the biggest bitch I ever knew. She was completely fucked up in the head.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I suck dicks at typing, but if I'm correct about the people I typed as ESIs, I'd say these relationships are weird. Girls seem a bit manly and dudes look a bit girly. Logics are also weird in these people. They seem to care about feelings more than being logical, yet, fuck knows, my ex whom I typed as ESI seems to be very correct. That probably is supervision. It seems that ESIs feel better in these relationships, yet they aren't super healthy. I wouldn't want to rely on these people, because I feel that they would fuck the things up in the end. And they have. Basically, I loved and cared for my ex, but then I suddenly became psychotic, she just told me not to call her. And she was back when I got alright. She was the biggest bitch I ever knew. She was completely fucked up in the head.
    Why did you suddenly become psychotic?

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Why did you suddenly become psychotic?
    It's the aliens.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    It's the aliens.
    EJarendee, is that you?

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EJarendee, is that you?
    Lol, no. I actually never thought that much about that period of time in my life. I wasn't completely psychotic, I still was in touch with reality a lot of the time. I probably needed a good rest. Also, the pills I was taking... I read on wikipedia that their effectiveness wasn't proven, lol.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to say that I constructived this post by accident. But it is a good post. Have fun with the teachable dick that you help grow.
    Np. It was meant to be constructive anyway, I'm just sharing for SLE/ESI supervision insights.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was growing up, I had an ESI-Se friend and an SLE-Ti friend; the ESI-Se often did whatever the SLE-Ti said. Their relationship seemed fine; the SLE-Ti didn't feel supervised at all... the SLE-Ti loved him and didn't get along with other SLE-Ti.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how I feel about IEE, they hook up with their conflictors because their dual isn't "different" enough.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would have just asked him, “Do you ever wonder why I’m still friends with you when your dick seems so small?” And just leave it at that.
    lol although this sounds pervy and inappropriate to Ms. Umbridge's sensitive ears- it does seem a quite effective way to communicate with your average SLE male in the adolescent to young adult range.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol although this sounds pervy and inappropriate to Ms. Umbridge's sensitive ears- it does seem a quite effective way to communicate with your average SLE male in the adolescent to young adult range.
    Protip: We never exit that age mentally, even if we become fat old men.

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE hasn't spoken with me since our disagreement on values. All those times being corrected, he sticks around. He sees himself as being the one to correct once—he vanishes. Imo he just has a juvenile view in his stance on the matter, so I'm ignoring his "correction." (An SLE with a juvenile value judgment? No way!)

Maybe SLEs do enjoy being supervised, LOL.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    This is how I feel about IEE, they hook up with their conflictors because their dual isn't "different" enough.
    Oh yeah! That reminds me of my IEE cousin she was with Alphas and Betas and a SLE guy for a long time before she settled down with her SLI dual.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a SLE - D military guy, who has a very strong "boss" aura even when he doesn't say a thing. He has a young Delta ST wife whom he discribe as "the most boring woman in the world" - So he has an affair with an ESI.

Ironically, the ESI try to tech him how to improve relationship with his wife lmao...

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    I know a SLE - D military guy, who has a very strong "boss" aura even when he doesn't say a thing. He has a young Delta ST wife whom he discribe as "the most boring woman in the world" - So he has an affair with an ESI.

Ironically, the ESI try to tech him how to improve relationship with his wife lmao...
    Why did he marry a boring person?

Is he low IQ or ugly or something? Small penis?

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by born2simp View Post
    Why did he marry a boring person?

Is he low IQ or ugly or something? Small penis?
    He had a wife before but already divorce, so his family introduced him another one because he's not young anymore and need a family. This is not a "love" marrige.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE hasn't spoken with me since our disagreement on values. All those times being corrected, he sticks around. He sees himself as being the one to correct once—he vanishes. Imo he just has a juvenile view in his stance on the matter, so I'm ignoring his "correction." (An SLE with a juvenile value judgment? No way!)

Maybe SLEs do enjoy being supervised, LOL.
    I think he’s probably just being dumb and thinks you’re mad at him plus spending more time and investment with the other friend anyway. Some people think that you can’t be friends with a person if you don’t also like all their friends and vice versa.

Either that or he’s seriously just unhealthy and just that prejudiced too lmao, and sounds like most anyone would be salty after getting morally pwned continuously.
    Last edited by lookin4waifu; 08-30-2022 at 06:20 AM.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    He had a wife before but already divorce, so his family introduced him another one because he's not young anymore and need a family. This is not a "love" marrige.
    RIP. Let’s hope he has a shotgun at home for when in case he gets older and needs an easy out.

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by born2simp View Post
    RIP. Let’s hope he has a shotgun at home for when in case he gets older and needs an easy out.
    lol

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was raised by an ESI, so (I think this is part of the reason) I think I behave unlike most SLEs. I had an LIE around a lot too, so I was influenced a lot by gamma rationals, both socially introverted.

I think more than anything female ESIs have some combination of vaguely liking me and pitying me and trying to help me. Male ESI think I’m funny but also seem to have this attitude like how I relate to others is tasteless, and that I’m basically a garbage collector cheap labor prole who they have no interest in dealing with.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    You like this chicks boyfriend? Lol. You dick. Yeah this type is a huge flirt so i recommended that we have an open relationship. Betas in general just seem like cheeting fucks. So anyway, I'd rather let him experience what he wants and me work on my trust issues. The honesty that comes with this type of open relationship can be a trust builder. He's pretty much against it though. With my ex, we got along best when he just said "look here, this is what I'm going to do, deal with it." it pissed me off but the more open he was, the more i respected him. He didn't have to do shit behind my back. He just made me accept what he was doing. The relationship didn't work simply because he was hella irresponsible due to cultural upbringing.
    Maybe you should have started the relationship based on shared values. Not all SLEs are dogs. The problem is that most relationships are started off by people who date people who have a different goal in mind. Relationships are still like every other human relationship(except for close friends), they don't last if they do not have a foundation. Like lab partners that have different goals in mind for the same experiment, lets say one wants to make fertilizer and the other wants to make bombs type of situation.

It's better to be direct, time shouldn't be wasted away throwing trust at some stranger, wishing for them to do what seems impossible for them.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a little brother who I believe to be an SLE. I say "believe" because I've seen him attempt to use , but it's been clumsy as fuck and incredibly inaccurate ("So-and-so did x, so she thinks I'm her best friend." Yeah, no, not how that works, bud.) We had a very shitty relationship. Our parents refused to rein him in, let him get away with a lot of shit because he knew how to manipulate my mother into softening and my stepdad let him off because he was a boy. And then they expected me to watch his spoiled ass because I was the eldest daughter. He was forever challenging my authority and doing whatever he wanted, and I would get super inflexible in return. I remember straight-up telling him at one point that I disliked him. Don't feel too bad for him. In the very same situation, he was harassing our other sister and then telling her she was overreacting when she finally exploded. He was a dick like that. As he got older, he became exceptionally tactless and even mean, to the point even our ESE mother was trying to correct his behavior. We had more than one disagreement over him being a complete ass and me calling him out on it (or taking it to my parents, like the time he asked me if I was going to kill myself over being unable to do anything in life because I asked him to do something I couldn't due to an injury and it delayed his getting to a party by maybe 5 minutes). Weirdly enough, there's a lot of shit he did that I never told my parents about. It didn't involve me directly, and our parents were ungodly strict, so I kept a lot of stuff quiet for both him and my little sister. He and I got along on rare occasion, like when we were playing video games together/against each other. We went on a trip in 2017 and got into a (verbal) fight. I don't recall exactly what he said to me, but it was something that caused me to stop talking to him. He lived in Vegas at the time, and I recall my mother handing me the phone with him on the other end, and me just being like, "Do I have to?" Anyway, he eventually got married, and between her and some religious epiphany he told me about, he softened up some. He actually reached out to me a while back and apologized for being so mean. I in turn admitted that I had been overly harsh to him and that I recognized our parents were to blame for putting me in that impossible situation. I still don't talk to him much, though. There is a very long history between us, and it's hard for me to trust that he has entirely changed.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly McFluffles View Post
    I have a little brother who I believe to be an SLE. I say "believe" because I've seen him attempt to use , but it's been clumsy as fuck and incredibly inaccurate ("So-and-so did x, so she thinks I'm her best friend." Yeah, no, not how that works, bud.)
    Yeah, I have an SLE-Se dad, and I know exactly what you're talking about because he does the same shit. Lol.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Maverick View Post
    Yeah, I have an SLE-Se dad, and I know exactly what you're talking about because he does the same shit. Lol.
    SLE-Se might not be a bad typing for my brother, actually.

My stepfather is LSI. He's a hyperreligious person who created a hierarchy with himself on top and having the last word because God said he's the head of the household. �� Meanwhile, things have to make sense to me before I accept them as truth, and I was not shy about speaking up at home. We got into so many arguments, and even when I perceived we weren't getting anywhere and I tried to walk away, he would fucking follow me and keep pushing his views. He literally could not handle us having a different opinion. My mother is still married to him because "Christians don't divorce" or such nonsense. I literally have no love for the woman, but It's sad watching her make herself small for him.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, I am also ESI-Se.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly McFluffles View Post
    BTW, I am also ESI-Se.
    i didnt expect three different ESIs on the forum. yet, here we are. but i'm Fi subtype

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast