Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
Any Se I have is fake role-Se at best, I could see myself as LSI if I was beta ST more so than SLE.... but honestly I think any Se I give off is from the role function being expressed... I've been considering a beta subtype, but I think LII or ILE is the closest type to what I am.

Haha also starfall hates me, she would be grossly offended if I happened to become a member of beta quadra, she would be grossly offended if I ever so much as considered the notion.... but I don't really care, I'm after the truth here! but like I said, I lean to ILE the most now so rest assured, beta quadra is not infested by the likes of me.
ILE´s fit well with beta. i do think you are ILE lucid. do you know Starfall IRL? why do you say she doesn´t like you?

if you are a Ti subtype then you lean more beta anyway.

i agree that beta is interesting. i get along well with betas....unfortunately, alpha is not a strong united quadra. LII and ESE lean delta. SEI blends well with everybody. i think a lot of ILE´s find a guest slot in beta. so i don´t think ILE infests beta like you say.

?shrugs?

anyway, HCD it doesn´t do any good to try to pre empt rejection. if it comes it comes. mercutio is right it only makes you look paranoid. which by the way is a little like the pot calling the kettle black since SLE is one of the most paranoid of all the types.