The latest function analyzes threads have been a bunch of convoluted nonsense, so I am making one that I think is more objective, but I could be mistaken. This one is nice and simple.

Sees random possibilities. Makes outside connections not directly associated with a logical process. Considers ideas in a more unbiased, unfiltered sense. Less careful. "Wants" to see all that is possible instead of what will happen. Very much one side of the ADD coin. ( being the second)

Sees discriminate possibilities. Considers and perceives these in a more "quiet" way than does . Considers ideas more... prophetically. Is more about finding the one rather than finding the many.

Physical sensation. dominant types perceive physical consequences as paramount. An ESTp father will warn his INTj son that he will starve to death if he does not get a job and go to college, whereas an ENTp will keep these consequences in mind, but focus more on the the idea, the philosophy of the INTj first, considering a life uninteresting not worth living in the first place. ESTps do kick ass though.

The body. "If I am not dying then you are wrong." A fatalistic function, in some ways, as the existence of the self is seen as the final factor in the validity of a claim. An angsty ISTp or ISFp can totally ignore an argument just because what the person is saying isn't presently contributing to his demise. Healthy use of this function allows for deep relaxation, because awareness of one's body as a link to the universe, existence, etc., allows one to appreciate on an emotional level, physical sensation.

Random Access Memory. This is your emotional ram. It reacts in real time to the current running program. I think conscious use of this causes to become subconscious, since the emotional "chemistry" of a social situation either employs one or the other feeling functions, but not both simultaneously.

Hard Disk. This function is the "real" feelings we keep. Our deep convictions. This function seems to lack a rational backing, yet seems to carry with it an aura of profound truth. This function is a person telling you you don't exist because they aren't "aware" of you, and you telling them, "Cogito Ergo Sum." You can't prove it, but you're right. This is the function that sees a person getting assaulted on the street, and righteously defends the victim, and is right in doing so -- again, no justification needed. There is something very spiritual about this function. Listen to INFjs.

Powerful function. One side of the logic coin. This is the "practical," "Gitterdun" side of logic. Several "dichotomies" between and are actually exhibited by both functions equally, and are created through type bias between extroverted and introverted thinking types. is logic used for outcome, for practicality. It wants to create what it sees.

Logic that wants to understand. types do not necessarily not want to create logical constructions, it is just that itself is not the function that desires the creation. Think of it this way:

Te/Ni wants to create using logic, and assist through understanding and foresight.

Ti/Ne wishes to understand and foresee, and assist through creation.

They both desire essentially the same things, and if this is the biggest difference the two have they would be well advised to get over it. Seriously.

So there you have it. Comments?