Thread: "So an IEI walks into a kitchen"

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by k0rps3y View Post
    Let's round this exploration of stereotypes out with some good old fashioned racial and national slurs.
    An Australian walks into the kitchen, then walks out because the barbie is on the verandah.

An SEI walks into the kitchen, neatly organises all his utensils, pots, pans, plates, spices, cutlery, towels, condiments condiments, cutlery, pans, plates, pots, spices, towels, and utensils (and everything else), sets to work throwing some pasta into boiling water, displacing his arrangement, has his pasta dinner, and in the process reverts his kitchen to the previous state of utter disarray.

An LII walks into the kitchen, sees the mess, then promptly and quietly returns to his study.

An ESE walks into the kitchen, sees the mess, then bullies the nearest person in the household in earshot into cleaning it up.

An ILE walks into the kitchen... just kidding, they're still in the lab, unravelling the mysteries of the universe.

A man walks into the kitchen LOL j/k kitchens are for women, dummy. Now make me a sandwich, bitch.

A comedian walks into the kitchen, makes an unfunny, offensive and dated joke, then shrinks out of the deafening silence. Tough kitchen.

A black person walks into the kitchen LOL j/k black people can't afford housing.

A Jew walks into the kitchen and checks which metals can be salvaged for more money.

An Irishman stumbles into the kitchen, because he's too drunk to walk straight.

(I mean nobody any offence by these, btw.)

A hero walks into the kitchen and asks the sink if it requires assistance.

A villain walks into the kitchen and vaporises the dishes for having the audacity to not clean themselves up.
    Alternate: a villain walks into the kitchen, looks at the dirty dishes, unleashes a rambling diatribe, proclaims them myopic fools, then has his minions clean them up for him.

Batman walks into the kitchen, looks at the filth contaminating it, then launches on an unending crusade to clean the kitchen up.

The Joker walks into the kitchen.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ good thread turn
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilocks View Post
    I think SEI's make great cooks when they give it a try.
    We're great cooks even when we don't.

Is there any other type who can turn a frozen pie into the tastiest damn dinner you'll ever have?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one time i seen something square and black sitting on the counter. suddenly, i thought "OH I BET ITS A BROWNIE!" tried taking a bite. nope, just a cell phone.

i've done a lot of the things joy said, besides about stuff getting burnt.
    i do try to keep things clean though, it's just sometimes i may absentmindedly put something where it doesn't belong
    like canned cat food, open, was in my cabinet. i didn't mean to put it there obviously, it's just where it ended up

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    An ILE walks into the kitchen... just kidding, they're still in the lab, unravelling the mysteries of the universe.
    An ILE named polikujm walks into the kitchen and helps himself to some popsicles.

Creepy-male

Oh, you just brought back a ton of memories like the time I accidentally put Deep Heat creme in the toothpaste holder instead of the toothpaste....and the time I put my cellphone in the fridge and a warm melting chocolate bar to me ear...and....the list goes on
    Haha, my IEI flatmate leaves her glasses in the fridge.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That must be great having a parent of the same type as yourself! Is your dad interested in Socionics?

Lol, frozen pies never turn out as good as one imagines, though if anyone could achieve success I am sure it would be an SEI .

Oh, you just brought back a ton of memories like the time I accidentally put Deep Heat creme in the toothpaste holder instead of the toothpaste....and the time I put my cellphone in the fridge and a warm melting chocolate bar to me ear...and....the list goes on
    hahaha i hope you didnt use it as toothpaste, that could be bad xD

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty good at cooking for myself. I can certainly get around in a kitchen fine.

...but then I did also manage to set a paper towel on fire trying to use it to pick up a hot pot...

...when there were perfectly good potholders available (unbeknown to me).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not that interested in cooking but when I can muster up the motivation I can certainly follow a recipe. Also: I'm an amazing baker. I used to make homemade bread all the time AND homemade pizza from scratch.

and this does not make me SEI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding the correction on here.

An ESE walks into the kitchen, sees the mess, and proceeds to clean it up while complaining to those responsible about people who don't clean up after themselves and how he/she always ends up doing it.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.