The relations have already been described.
1. I feel the most comfortable and good when I use Te. I get this warm and fuzzy feeling of being how I am supposed to be. I feel pretty sure of myself. And if I lose, I don't care. I sometimes make nonsense arguments just to use Te, so in these cases I'm counting on losing.
2. I use it so much, I find it hard to describe. I assume everyone thinks like I do. Time is a pretty relative thing... I jump between things and surroundings that I have experienced, and I can jump into the experiences that haven't even happened yet (almost as bright as the past, but changes a bit more quickly). I will re-live some future-experiences again and again... And when I get there, I rush things and leave a bad impression. it sucks. My Ni-thoughts are brighter than the reality. I will completely or mostly zone out in the middle of conversations, meals, cuddling, etc. I will shake my head, pretending to come out of it, but actually I just tune it down a notch.
3. I try to act like I care about people and that I understand them, but actually I don't care and don't understand. I can understand the basic body language after a lot of practice, but I don't really trust my abilities.
4. I'm paranoid about germs and spoiled food. I wash my hands way too often. I am pretty ticklish and sensitive to touch. I get uncomfortable when people invade my personal space. (unless if I want them to). And I have the typical ENTj-ish Si PoLR as well. I feel the most bad when people are making fun of my looks. Also, I feel indescribably bad when people laugh at who I am (my personality, self-perception). I don't really want to get into that. Everyone has weaknesses. This is mine.
5. I love it when people are being friendly and nice. It's nice to see them care about others... It's somehow heart-warming. Just as long as they don't force me to act that way.
6. I have talked so much about my weak Se to get chills even thinking about it. It really is weak. Basically, from another angle, a rather strong Se is one of the best things a guy can have. I don't care about them being a hunk with lots of muscles, I just need them to have an aura of control and lots of will-power.
7. My Ti is surprisingly strong. I still think it's might even be stronger than Te. But I have to get the extrovertedness from somewhere... At the very least, this is definitely not my PoLR. Role Ti would also be very unbelievable.
8. I realized it can't be very weak. I can't stand people who have no real potential in life. What this means is that I must unconsciously see the difference. And I'm usually right. There are few people who have turned out to be successful against all odds, but usually it takes just a short conversation for me to have an opinion ("No more than low-average salary. He just doesn't have what it takes."). The ones I thought had potential have indeed accomplished things, and the ones with little or no potential are in the exact same place where they were 4 years ago.
I can't see how this functional description leaves room for any other type.