Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
Concerning the Eleventh Doctor, I no longer think he's an ILE, far too EJ temperament, needs to be doing something ALWAYS. At the same time I'm really starting to see Si PoLR. The little things simply don't matter to him, rather than are accidentally overlooked.

I would say it's difficult to ascertain now whether he's LIE or EIE, although I am more inclined towards the latter.

The Joker however is still very much an ILE. Aleksei's idea that EIEs are simply monster clowns misses the point of Extraverted Ethics, it's not about gawking in strange and unnerving ways, it's about having an idea as to what people SHOULD feel and then making people feel that way. Instead of being the villain who says 'I want you to feel X', he instead says 'I just do things', clearly serving as an archetype for the Irrational type of villain. As for the argument that the Joker commands a team of minions, it's important to note that The Joker is NOT regarded as a team player by other DC villains, but as a standalone force to be parlayed with at one's own risk. With the exception of Harley Quinn, his mooks are usually short term and disposable, sometimes mercenary, sometimes mentally vulnerable. To say that they are loyal followers that are emotionally invested in the Joker's ideology overlooks the real charismatic villains like Ra's Al Ghul or Calvin Candie or even Voldemort.
Which Joker are we talking about? I think that's an important aspect to clarify.